Talk

Advanced search

Whatever happened to the killer in the gimp suit in CSI?

(6 Posts)
nulgirl Wed 29-Jun-11 20:43:19

Did they ever catch him? Think I may have missed the episode. I remember he hid under beds and then killed people but don't remember them finding him.

They them turned all their attention to the Nate Haskell which seemed to run and run until it got boring.

freelancescientist Wed 29-Jun-11 20:46:12

He's still out there as far as I know....they thought they'd got him at the end but it was the young policeman that he'd killed and dressed in his gimp suit.
Funnily enough I was thinking about it the other day. Maybe it'll be like the 'minature killer' and just pop up every now and then. Well creepy.

PersonalClown Wed 29-Jun-11 20:48:31

On a few forums I read (uber CSI geek), that it was to tie in Anthony Zuicker's book in which he features quite heavily. Called Level 26 or something.

I think he'll be back as Fishbourne is leaving so Nate Haskall is finished with.

nulgirl Wed 29-Jun-11 21:12:01

Is Laurence Fishbourne leaving? I had grown to quite like him but I suppose his character didn't have anywhere to go after the NH mega-storyline. Are they bringing someone in to replace him?

Looking forward to them resurrecting the gimp plotline even though it was really creepy.

nulgirl Wed 29-Jun-11 21:21:10

Freelancescientist - weird that you were thinking about him too. I am missing it now it has finished and there is nothing decent on tv.

PersonalClown Wed 29-Jun-11 21:38:26

Fishburne signed a rolling season only contract allowing to only commit to one season at a time. He decided it was time to go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now