Talk

Advanced search

Silent Witness - have I missed something?

(15 Posts)
CarrieOakey Sun 26-Jun-11 21:05:39

Has this been on for the last few weeks? How did I miss that? Is it a repeat? Just tuned in and sky says it's episode 4/5 confused

NickNacks Sun 26-Jun-11 21:07:27

I've done the same confused

CarrieOakey Sun 26-Jun-11 21:09:15

Not just me then! Wonder if it's a rogue episode that wasn't shown at the time for some reason. Tried to find the rest of the series on iPlayer but it's not available. I don't think I've seen this one either, have you NickNacks?

SauvignonBlanche Sun 26-Jun-11 21:10:40

It's a repeat.

CarrieOakey Sun 26-Jun-11 21:28:09

Shit - that made me jump!

NickNacks Sun 26-Jun-11 21:31:26

I'm Sky + ing it right now cos I've got Scott and Bailey on too!

SackRussell Sun 26-Jun-11 22:02:36

There was an episode that was postponed at one time I think - was it to do with the news of a young girl who was killed a Christmas? and the storyline was similar, or was it a soap. I should shut up really!

TheActualJeff Sun 26-Jun-11 22:07:42

It's very jolly. I like how Harry just sniffed the air and knew there was a rampaging gunman before everyone else. And I like how he wandered about the place like Jesus Christ for the next half hour, instructing all the students, who were all strangely intensely stupid about how to stay alive.

franke Sun 26-Jun-11 22:08:19

I just saw a bit of it - I haven't seen SW since Amanda Burton was on it. I was hiding behind a cushion shock

diddl Mon 27-Jun-11 06:58:46

Maybe it was 4/5 when originally shown?

anonacfr Mon 27-Jun-11 10:26:04

It was the penultimate episode of the series before last (last one involved the team investigating in South Africa).
It was definitely shown in schedule the first time it was on TV.

Wolfgirl Mon 27-Jun-11 16:13:14

yes, def. a repeat

TheActualJeff Mon 27-Jun-11 16:16:29

Was it actually shown the first time around, though? Or was it withdrawn in the face of a traumatic news event overlapping with its content?

diddl Mon 27-Jun-11 16:44:52

I´ve def seen it, although whether it was shown when originally intended, I´ve no idea.

anonacfr Mon 27-Jun-11 19:33:29

I assume ity was shown when intended as it was part of the series- there was no re-scheduling or anything like that. I remember because I got veryt excited at Nikki and Harry getting close, then a week later she was madly in love with a random guy. sad grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: