Talk

Advanced search

Caprica...what happened to it????

(3 Posts)
MigratingCoconuts Fri 24-Jun-11 20:54:32

I thought it had started a new series last month but I can't find it anywhere in the listings.

Did I miss it?

What happened??

NadiaWadia Sat 25-Jun-11 14:58:53

11.35 pm next Monday on Sky One - these are the last two episodes ever as it has now been cancelled.

They've been showing it late at night for the last few weeks - its actually the second half of its first and only series.

The Zoe robot was destroyed and 'Zoe' is now living in V world. Daniel wants to talk to her but she is not very keen. Her friend Lacey has gone to another planet to train as a terrorist.

Plus lots of other stuff, all quite complicated, and I'm not sure how they'll be able to wrap it up satisfactorily!

MigratingCoconuts Sat 25-Jun-11 21:08:58

Thanks nadia...that's really good to know. Its not been a great series but I absolutely adored battlestar and because of that I would love to see it through to the end (just found the two previous episodes on Sky2 as well at 2 in the morning!)

shame the prequel didn't work out as it was a fun idea to find out where the final 5 came from etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now