Talk

Advanced search

4 of a kind...

(13 Posts)
fearnelinen Mon 20-Jun-11 21:26:21

...anyone watching thinking rod, back?

All that dressing the same, identical food, e.t.c. hmm

cupofteaplease Mon 20-Jun-11 21:30:32

No I think it's sweet! But then I would think that way as my girls who are 2 years apart in age still prefer to wear the same clothes whenever they can.

theliverpoolone Mon 20-Jun-11 21:33:02

Definitely. Must cost a fortune, buying 4 of every outfit. She really doesnt want them to be individuals, does she.

theliverpoolone Mon 20-Jun-11 21:35:05

Its not what her girls are choosing though, its what she's telling them they want.

GibberingGinger Mon 20-Jun-11 21:35:49

I can see it would be easy in some ways, if you find a nice, good value winter jacket, just buy 4 of them. But this lady takes it to extreme grin But hats off to her - quads! That is HARD work. I wouldn't even be dressing them out of their PJs, even at 5 years old!

fearnelinen Mon 20-Jun-11 21:37:41

Exactly. She even said "I tell them they like it that way" ??! WTF?

Surely it would be wiser to have one big wardrobe and let them chose? Express themselves a bit?

I can't imagine being 1 of 4, I think it's a bit sad

Each to their own I suppose?

itsnicetobenice Mon 20-Jun-11 21:56:10

i dont like to see em dressed the same but can see howit must remove a bog morning tantrum - my 4 yr old makes a big thingabout getting dressed and picking and changing his clothes - this must save her 2 hours a day!

itsnicetobenice Mon 20-Jun-11 21:56:52

yeah i know my typing i poo but im typing in the dark. sorry

MorelliOrRanger Mon 20-Jun-11 21:57:55

Aww this is a lovely show.

fearnelinen Mon 20-Jun-11 22:37:19

What a lovely ending...sge saw the light grin

And what gorgeous girls...fantastic to see the hysterical laughter as it slowly dawned on her what the future was going to hold with 4 identically aged daughters! Beautiful family. (The Quadfather!!!!!!!!!)

tinker316 Mon 20-Jun-11 22:49:27

I totally salute her wink I thought having 1 child was hard work-but quads??!! Those girls are gorgeous smile

itsnicetobenice Tue 21-Jun-11 13:17:05

i particularly like she had my 4 favourite names - how easy must that have been to decide "hmm well i like nadah nadah name" "hmm yes well we will have em all".

CrapolaDeVille Tue 21-Jun-11 13:18:11

I turned over when she was saying about dressing them the same, should have watched it all!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now