Talk

Advanced search

jake & Neverland Pirates

(8 Posts)
vickibee Sat 18-Jun-11 18:51:52

my ds4 is addicted to Jake and will watch again and again. I have the theme tune firmly lodged in my head and sing it at random - get funny looks. The two blokes at the end dressed up as pirates are fab. A great take on Peter Pan

5inthebed Sat 18-Jun-11 18:52:42

DS3 loves this as well. I have V+ a few epsiode and keeps him quiet while I MN tidy the house.

nulgirl Sat 18-Jun-11 18:55:10

My kids love it too. It is about the only programme that they both watch. The songs are so jolly and I end up humming them when I'm at work. We have moved on from cbeebies and now mostly watch Disney junior. The programmes are great except handy manny which drives me demented.

Neverlandpirate Sat 18-Jun-11 18:57:40

As you can tell from my name Jake is a favourite here too, I got a few episodes on iTunes for dd on my iPad and she is merrily watching it at the mo after her bath. smile

timmyinatizzy Sat 18-Jun-11 19:08:25

Its DS's new favourite and has surpassed MMCH! I end up singing the theme tune in my head at random times. Especially at work blush and hope I'm not doing it out loud!

gregssausageroll Sun 19-Jun-11 15:01:28

DS loves it. I have it series linked on Sky! Yohoho!

sillybillies Sun 19-Jun-11 15:03:58

my DD loves it too

CoffeeDodger Sun 19-Jun-11 23:16:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: