Talk

Advanced search

Strictly Come Dancing 2011

(7 Posts)
CeliaFate Wed 15-Jun-11 13:55:32

News! Jared is replaced . I'm glad they replaced him as I felt he was too inexperienced and out of his depth to be a good teacher.
Starting to get excited and it's not on for 3 months!
Da da da da da da da, da da da da da...DA DA DA DA!

carocaro Wed 15-Jun-11 18:08:10

Get a grip love! 3 months to go, you r gonna peak too soon!

However, I love getting nibbles and wine and locking myself in the bedroom whilst DH and two DS's watch something else and fully entrancing myslef in it all.

I just hope they have some decent slebs this year defo NO Easteenders, Corrie or Hollyoakes, they need to up their game!

Will it be coming from Salford as they are getting rid of BBC TV Centre? OMG hope it is, I live in Cheshire 25 mins awat and will be first in the ticker q!

CUPLE CUPLE CUPLE!

CeliaFate Wed 15-Jun-11 19:07:31

It's a real occasion in our house. We all watch it, have a buffet in the lounge and always have a game of Guess Tess's Dress before she comes on grin. Then we all discuss the costumes and critique the dancing. We are saddoes but I don't care because I LOVE it!
I haven't heard where it's going to be filmed. I hope they don't go to Blackpool, it's not the same.

BridgetMoans Wed 15-Jun-11 21:57:22

Oooh a strictly thread already! I love love love it grin

My absolute favourite dance is the jive.

jennymac Wed 15-Jun-11 22:16:28

Wow! New dancer pretty fit!!

TragicallyHip Wed 15-Jun-11 22:22:15

Sean Connery shock

DownyEmerald Wed 15-Jun-11 22:27:47

Only 3 months! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now