Talk

Advanced search

Case Histories - what happened at end of episode 2

(5 Posts)
cerealqueen Tue 14-Jun-11 22:50:12

Is anybody else watching this? We've been recording it and just watching the second episode. We had just got to the bit where Brodie is talking to the blonde nurse (Shirley?) about her niece Tanya and sister Michelle and he sees somebody run down the stairs, and then recording stopped! (bloody BT Vision). Can anybody tell me what happens next?
Thanks!

Ephiny Wed 15-Jun-11 07:57:55

He chases after the person, it turns out to be the homeless girl 'Lily Rose' who turns out to be Tanya, but she doesn't want to meet her aunt or mother yet, goes to stay with Theo instead.

They have Olivia's funeral, after which Amelia sleeps with her new girlfriend (the dark-haired woman she met in the cafe), Julia sleeps with Jackson. Jackson has more 'flashbacks' of his childhood...

cerealqueen Wed 15-Jun-11 21:40:21

Thank you so much Ephiny! I have the book which I'd never got round to reading blush but the stories aren't in sequence the way the episodes have them. I tried to find the bit we'd lost but kept finding out about other parts of the series that have not been aired yet!

Greenshadow Thu 16-Jun-11 16:57:32

iplayer

Greenshadow Thu 16-Jun-11 17:08:47

Sorry - that was for the this week's episode.
This for last weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now