Talk

Advanced search

X Factor Live Auditions!

(5 Posts)
DayDreamingDaisy Tue 14-Jun-11 14:07:21

Went to the X Factor live auditions last night - queued for hours to be sat behind a pillar! But I could see the judges and was really impressed with Kelly Rowland - a beautiful lady and very empathic. So it is all change with 3 new judges but I think it will work and can't wait to see the shows on TV later on this year..

We saw a potential finalist for sure, maybe 2! Having said that we thought we'd seen a fantastic act at the BGT auditions in Jan and they never even made the programmes let alone the finals so really I am not an expert!

Anyone else going along to see the X Factor auditions?

quirrelquarrel Wed 15-Jun-11 14:51:20

Not I, but I do know someone who's auditioned! Haven't heard her sing, but she's not the kind of person who'd make a fool out of herself, so I might finally have someone to vote for this year grin

DayDreamingDaisy Wed 15-Jun-11 15:24:09

She must be extremely brave - I was quaking in my boots watching them (when I could tear my gaze away from Gary Barlow ~ which in itself is another thread entirely!) - I felt quite embarrassed with some who begged and begged ...... must be hard when you are so full of adrenaline and it means so very much to you and then the judges say no! Hope your friend does well, has she done her live audition and is she going to "boot camp"?

quirrelquarrel Wed 15-Jun-11 16:24:23

Gosh I don't know- I'll have to ask her. She's got masses of support behind her, so I really hope she does get through to the TV stage so she'll have a real chance of getting on in the competition. Were there any, erm....creative contestants? grin

DayDreamingDaisy Thu 16-Jun-11 14:07:39

There were some very, erm.... creative contestants!!!! Have to say most of the ones we saw got 4 "no"'s! A few created controversy with the judges, a lot begged (embarrassingly so!).... It was an interesting night overall but I have to say BGT auditions were probably more entertaining and less cringworthy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now