Talk

Advanced search

Glee on sky 1

(14 Posts)
JackTheNipper Mon 13-Jun-11 16:32:04

I'm gutted sad
I don't have sky, nor do I have the desire to buy it but I love love love Glee from series 3 its going from E4/channel 4 to sky sadsadsad

MindyMacready Mon 13-Jun-11 16:32:51

It's a shame, but I think it is about "done" anyway.

sharbie Mon 13-Jun-11 20:28:36

sad me too jack

Lisatheonewhoeatsdrytoast Mon 13-Jun-11 20:32:16

That really bad! I do have sky, but i liked it being on E4, i don't know why i just did! Just a con from sky to try and get people to buy it!

wintera Mon 13-Jun-11 20:39:31

Same thing happened with Lost. It was on Channel 4 and E4 first and moved to Sky 1. I was really into Lost in it's first 2 seasons. Then it moved to SKy 1 and I couldn't watch it for a few seasons, tried to get back into it later but just couldn't. I had missed too much. I read a statement from E4 saying they were taking themselves out of the running because they just couldn't compete with the money that SKy 1 were offering. They do seem to swoop in when a series is doing well and offer ridiculous amounts of money, no other channels can compete! Am sure E4 will find something else good though! Glee is past it's peak anyway!

Mummyloveskisses Mon 13-Jun-11 21:21:36

I don't agree (past its peak) I have especially loved the acting from Kirt this season.

I do think its a shame its moving though x

fuzzybunny Mon 13-Jun-11 22:20:59

www.letmewatchthis.com
www.cucirca.com
keep watching without sky
wink

JackTheNipper Tue 14-Jun-11 10:26:57

thats fab fuzzy cheers!

Moodykat Tue 14-Jun-11 21:59:48

Does anyone know when it starts again though?!

sharbie Wed 22-Jun-11 22:49:41

did you all know its on 3.25 pm every day on e4 - from the very start pilot was on yesterday

LilBB Thu 23-Jun-11 13:56:19

I don't know why but I just hate sky. I have virgin so I can watch it but a few programmes I would like to watch, including Nurse Jackie which was on BBC2, are on Sky Atlantic. That channel is exclusive to Sky. I think I dislike the way they don't invest money in new shows but wait til something is successful and take it.

Pinkjenny Thu 23-Jun-11 13:58:43

I wouldn't worry too much, they haven't even started filming Series 3. I saw them in concert last night. It was AMAZING.

LilBB Thu 23-Jun-11 14:01:45

Oh yes they have stolen Mad Men too and are putting it on Sky Atlantic. I remember when they took Lost, at the same time they pulled several Sky channels from Virgin cos they wouldn't pay more for them. 18 months later the channels came back.

boohoohoo Thu 23-Jun-11 14:17:57

Jeez my dd is going to be cross, me too actually love glee. Didn't greys anatomy move to satellite as well? Really really don't want to have to subscribe to sky etc... Sob.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now