Talk

Advanced search

If it wasnt for Julie I dont think I would still watch Corrie.

(103 Posts)
kitkatya Fri 10-Jun-11 20:18:11

although I do feel for Tina tonight.

I love Julia so much. When she said tonight she wouldnt mind being in jail because she'd get on with all the girls and be the guvnors pet.

Please get rid of those aunties, someone. Im begging you.

meditrina Fri 10-Jun-11 20:26:07

Agreed.

The only other one worth watching is Roy's mother.

iEmbarassedMyself Fri 10-Jun-11 20:28:41

I miss Carla having a big storyline, would love to see some more of her - she seems so boring lately.
What on earth is going on with mad Mary? Is she a permanent character now?

kitkatya Fri 10-Jun-11 20:38:18

She seems to be. Its all abit wishy washy really.

Im just going to watch part two now. I hope Tina decks her!! smile

onadifferentplanettoday Fri 10-Jun-11 20:44:23

I just want to know where Julie's dress came from, I have a daughter who would love it

giraffesCantZumba Fri 10-Jun-11 20:48:59

I love corrie! So glad the wedding storylines coming to an end.

giraffesCantZumba Fri 10-Jun-11 20:49:53

<snort> at gastric side effects

kitkatya Fri 10-Jun-11 20:51:32

I reckon that dress could easily be sourced. I love her clothes.

HeidiKat Sat 11-Jun-11 14:15:52

I love Roy's mum, she is turning into a much better character than I thought. Can't wait to see the shit hit the fan when she finds out Hayley was a man grin.

whatkungfuthat Sat 11-Jun-11 15:06:46

Agreed about the aunties, yawn. I am wondering where all this Fiz thing is going though as the leaked storylines didn't mention John surviving the fall IIRC and Fiz did say something about needing a miracle hmm

Do we think the Barlow boy and the charity bit is a con?

Stilla Sat 11-Jun-11 15:22:16

Having read a spoiler about Ken's grandson (re something else) I'd say he's stitched Sophie/Sian up .

whatkungfuthat Sat 11-Jun-11 15:27:28

Ahhh, I thought he may have got wind of Kev's money but I didn't think of that!

chosenone Sat 11-Jun-11 15:31:43

it does need some new storylines/characters or something soon. Tina was good though. Those Aunties are awful as is tracy! Agreed that carla needs storylines, a new romance?? Michelle Collins and some bloke from Taggart are coming to take over the Rovers soon though

Stilla Sat 11-Jun-11 15:35:47

Hmmmm that wasn't the spoiler but I like your thinking and it would tie in with it.

kitkatya Sat 11-Jun-11 16:36:44

Cindy from Eastenders takes over next week I think. So, how dies Steve leave then? Is he going out of it too?

FriskyMare Sat 11-Jun-11 16:41:58

Onadifferentplanet - A mum at my DS's school runs a vintage clothing website and has been approached to supply some of Julies clothes, will try to find name of website.

meditrina Sat 11-Jun-11 16:51:15

Does Steve have to leave? She could come in as manageress - though I'm not sure who would live where. I'm not looking forward to her arrival - the EE background is just Not Right.

I've never been particularly keen on Carla.

I do think Ken's grandson looks shifty. Where are Peter, Simon and Leanne these days?

kitkatya Sat 11-Jun-11 16:56:03

I miss Peter. I don't know what they can do to liven things up now. Do you think that orrible builder will start seeing the lovely Anna?

ATripperToTheLast Sat 11-Jun-11 17:06:00

Carla needs a baby!

meditrina Sat 11-Jun-11 17:08:52

I was wondering about Anna and Owen. And hoping that if it goes that way, she will be the making of him.

WhoKnowsWhereTheTimeGoes Sat 11-Jun-11 18:18:37

Roy's mum reminds me of Phyllis Pearce from about 20 years ago, she has the makings of a great character.

I just wish Owen would disappear. No redeeming features whatsoever in his character.

kitkatya Sat 11-Jun-11 18:23:09

She's such a lovely woman but I really thought Eddie was mad for her.

MurielTheActor Sat 11-Jun-11 20:36:57

Hurrah! Corrie right back on form. Love Julie. Love her love interest. And sorry <<ducks>> even love the aunts. Roy's mum - divine!

kitkatya Sat 11-Jun-11 20:42:21

Does Sallie get back with Kev?

Rainydaze Sat 11-Jun-11 20:45:01

I'm still confused about Eddie Windass. One minute he and Anna are solid as a rock and adopting a daughter, next he's moved out for good? Eh?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: