Talk

Advanced search

New King Arthur type drama on the telly box...

(13 Posts)
TeamLemon Thu 09-Jun-11 20:22:12

I saw an advert for this a few days ago, but can't remember what channel it's on or what the drama is called!
Anyone know what it is and when it is on?
<feeble mind emoticon>

anonacfr Thu 09-Jun-11 20:31:57

It's called Camelot, Sat 9PM on Channel 4. It's supposed to be really good!

TeamLemon Thu 09-Jun-11 20:33:11

Thanks! I tried googling, but with out a name or channel i was a bit stuck!
Yes, the trailer looked very good. I think it's got Joe Fiennes in it.

Songbird Thu 09-Jun-11 21:51:28

Looks good dunnit? So annoyed I missed Game of Thrones - too late to try and catch up now!

Sassyfrassy Thu 09-Jun-11 22:19:07

I've watched the first 5 episodes and must say that I was disappointed. After a decent start it descended into cliches, predictability and excuses for showing women in flimsy outfits.

TeamLemon Thu 09-Jun-11 22:39:58

Sassy, do you mean first 5 episodes of GoT?
We don't have Sky, so I've not seen it.

Sassyfrassy Sun 12-Jun-11 09:51:22

No, the Camelot show. EZtv is my best friend for avoiding waiting for ages before shows air over here.

TeamLemon Sun 12-Jun-11 12:50:52

Well, I was quite disappointed with last night's episode.
The gratuitous nudity and sex was a real turn off. It was just unnecessary. And I'm not a prude.
I was particularly underwhelmed by Jamie C-B, and Guinevere would be better off in Hollyoaks.

I'd still ride Joe Fiennes like Seabiscuit though...

dweezle Mon 13-Jun-11 09:51:03

'twas a pile of crap

EricNorthmansMistress Mon 13-Jun-11 12:08:35

Oh was it cack? I'm disappointed. I love a good period romp and JF is one of my favourite posh totties.

IHateMarlo Mon 13-Jun-11 13:47:59

agree it was crap, but suits me for a saturday night with a large glass of wine grin

limitedperiodonly Mon 13-Jun-11 13:54:55

I was very disappointed. Normally I'd carry on watching regardless but Luther and Dexter are starting so it's going to have to go before Sky+ bursts.

iklboo Mon 13-Jun-11 13:57:36

Last couple of things I've seen with Joseph Fiennes he's only appeared to have two facial expressions:

'You've got onion breath' and

'I've farted in one of your cupboards'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now