Talk

Advanced search

Toadie and Sonya...

(6 Posts)
vmcd28 Wed 08-Jun-11 11:07:31

..are just boring me now. The "will they/wont they" thing - ugh.

Will they? Yes!
<a misunderstanding happens>

Oh. No.
<they clear it all up>

Yes again!
<another misunderstanding>

Oops, no again.

But on the plus side, welcome back, Dieter Brummer! You don't look a day older!

Vix1980 Fri 10-Jun-11 22:08:18

Im confused isnt dieter brummer in home and away, is he back, i really need to quit my job so i can catch up on neighbours and home and away again!

Shoesytwoesy Fri 10-Jun-11 22:13:50

I agree bored now, I want them to get back together and sonya to get a new wardrobe,
and how many times can charlie go missing

vmcd28 Fri 10-Jun-11 23:15:38

Christ, Charlie is ONLY in the programme to go missing, the wee shit. Isn't it brilliant how nobody even suggested that he might, just might, have been abducted. Cos if your 5yo went missing, you'd obv just assume they were hiding somewhere. confused

Yes, dieter b used to be in Home & Away - Shane...Parrish, maybe? He went out with Angel.

Sonya - over-actor of the year. And how the wardrobe dept can make her look pregnant half the time, I have no idea.

NoseyNooNoo Sat 11-Jun-11 17:34:42

I watch this very sporadically but it seems that Charlie has gone missing an extraordinary amount of times. I'm amazed social services are involved yet.

MigratingCoconuts Sat 11-Jun-11 18:37:45

...but only if they let Toadie go through a wedding that lasts longer than 5 minutes...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: