Talk

Advanced search

Hawaii 5-0. My guilty pleasure?

(10 Posts)
anonacfr Tue 07-Jun-11 16:55:31

Please tell me I'm not the only one who enjoys watching the show purely to drool over the gorgeous men?

lizziemun Tue 07-Jun-11 17:28:58

Me to.

spanky2 Tue 07-Jun-11 17:35:57

I like it because every episode includes the dark haired one taking his shirt off. Yum yum

You mean Alex O'Loughlin?

Although Scott Caan isn't exactly hard on the eyes either... And don't forget Daniel day Kim

I love it, it's all sweaty and bromance-y and things explode.

anonacfr Tue 07-Jun-11 18:33:22

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for those lovely pictures. Just what I was talking about.

You're welcome smile

anonacfr Tue 07-Jun-11 18:42:26

I remember that episode of Lost when Jin came out of the tent.... There was a moment of stunned silence in the house!

Stilla Tue 07-Jun-11 22:21:05

I was letching over looking at pics of Alex O'Loughlin the other day . He looks so different here

CleanHankie Tue 07-Jun-11 22:35:42

I knew Mumsnet was the right parenting forum for me - Thank you Ladies.

DH thinks he's introducing me to something I've missed from my childhood, I was a BBC child. He has no idea I'm such an avid fan thanks to Alex O'Loughlin. Am I allowed a "Hubba Hubba"? wink

Sundays are for Cocktails, Roast Dinner by candlelight and Hawaii 5-0 in the Hankie Household smile

doodledrawers Wed 08-Jun-11 10:22:54

I was beginning to think it was just me! Sunday evenings are much more bearable nowadays. And for a regular fix, I've downloaded a rather nice screensaver from here www.yourownscreensaver.com/screensavers/television/705-hawaii-five-0 grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now