Talk

Advanced search

Scott and Bailey - anyone watched it?

(9 Posts)
ScoobyDoosMum Tue 07-Jun-11 10:47:51

I've just watched this weeks. Ugh. It was a horrible twist at the end.
What does anyone else think of it?

KurriKurri Tue 07-Jun-11 18:19:48

I watched it too - I think its quite good. You're right though,the ending was horrible. I like the fact that there's a continuing story about the murdered little girl, and the stories involving the two women's private lives.

I like the fact that it's only on for an hour as well - I often fall asleep in the two hour sunday night detective stuff. grin

ScoobyDoosMum Tue 07-Jun-11 21:35:38

<passes Kurrikurri warm cocoa and knitting>

Flisspaps Tue 07-Jun-11 21:49:14

It's ok. Not as good as I was hoping. I'd rather they had less fannying about with their private lives and more of the actual crime stuff.

cerealqueen Tue 07-Jun-11 22:39:36

Loving it, for same reasons KurriKurri said.

TragicallyHip Tue 07-Jun-11 22:41:39

Have only watched the 1st one, so far so good!

sailorsgal Wed 08-Jun-11 20:16:48

I really enjoyed it this week and like the fact it involves the twists and turns in their own lives.

MollieO Wed 08-Jun-11 21:15:05

I thought the twist wasn't actually true but done to get a confession.

NickRobinsonsloveslave Wed 08-Jun-11 22:03:40

I find the whole ' you give me your flat' business a bit daft. I mean, if your ex lover tried to blackmail you, wouldn't you just tell them to piss off?
She just comes over as a complete bunny boiler. The way she kept phoning her ex, then banging on his door...made me cringe in embarressment.
How did she manage to actually get through her police exams to get to where she is?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: