Talk

Advanced search

Injustice ITV

(9 Posts)
McDreamy Mon 06-Jun-11 21:28:45

Who's watching?

lottiejenkins Mon 06-Jun-11 21:59:40

Me........... A lot of the filming was done in the next village to me................. Oh and that wasnt Ipswich Station. It was a station pretending to be it!!! wink

dustwhatdust Mon 06-Jun-11 22:01:01

James Pureroy is gorgeous !
did he do it ?

SingingTunelessly Mon 06-Jun-11 22:12:19

Well I watched it and was unimpressed. Probably expected a it too much after the reviews it had. Can I sit through this for the next four nights?! Probably not. Don't care enough about any of the characters.

McDreamy Tue 07-Jun-11 09:55:52

I wasn't overly impressed. I listened to an interview with Anthony Horowitz yesterday and was really looking forward to watching it but so far it's a little dull. I will keep going though!

AuntieMaggie Tue 07-Jun-11 12:58:20

I watched it but tbh struggled to get past the first half hour - started getting better after that but by golly it was slow to get going!

BabyReindeer Tue 07-Jun-11 14:50:53

I really enjoyed this, can't wait for tonight's episode.

Lovebendicks Sat 11-Jun-11 21:49:53

What did people think of how this ended. Thought it was a bit odd. Seemed to me he became a vigilante with a twist!

Ineedabiggerhouse Mon 13-Jun-11 13:30:38

I enjoyed it (pointed out to DH that it want Ipswich station smile), although I think it dragged its feet a bit until the last episode whn everything happened.

I was totally shocked when the Police Officer died.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: