Talk

Advanced search

Corries Looking Good

(7 Posts)
LordOfTheFlies Fri 03-Jun-11 21:32:41

The new family coming to run the pub.Cindy Beale and the sleazy bloke (Robbie) from Taggart.Think the daughter is the prison warden from Emmers.

Will there be "a murrdurr?" Haha,had to be said.Predictable ,moi?

griphook Sun 05-Jun-11 20:49:35

what happens to steve. glad becky is off as her acting has got worse and worse, to the point that she just shrieks now at a volume only dogs can hear

MrsOCD Tue 07-Jun-11 19:42:53

All Becky does is smoke. A lot. At times she has shown some acting skills but she will bow out on a low. Wonder if Steve and grinning Tracy will end up together?

meditrina Tue 07-Jun-11 19:45:43

I'm not looking forward to this at all. I don't go a bundle on "multiple soap syndrome" anyhow, and I can't see how a southerner is going to fit in.

Now, if they were going to do more with Roy's mother or mad Mary then maybe it would finally have turned the corner away from its recent poor form.

pawsnclaws Tue 07-Jun-11 19:49:15

I feel mean saying it .... but I'm hoping Fiz goes dahhhn for a really long time. She used to be a great, strong funny character. Now I can hardly bear to watch her hammy wide-eyed acting and teeny-tiny voice. She's turned into The New Gail - all fluttery lashes and poor-lickle-me-victim.

That scene where she was left in the cell - I'm sorry but just the worst acting I've ever seen. And I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the screamy labour scenes .....

Monty27 Tue 07-Jun-11 19:50:25

Oh fgs, the John Stape story... enough already hmm

meditrina Tue 07-Jun-11 19:54:42

They've wrecked both Fiz and Becky with character transplants. Every story near Tracey seems to have factual inaccuracies and I just wish she'd go.

I am taking to Kylie more than I expected (Gail getting her come-uppance?) but it's difficult to see how this can survive the dire, dire, dire Max business.

Graeme has been ruined too.

But perhaps the return of Dennis and maybe giving Ken something less asinine might be something to worth it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now