Talk

Advanced search

EE the Masoods...UGH

(10 Posts)
porcamiseria Wed 01-Jun-11 09:57:56

I hate them and why the FUCK is EE devoting so much time to them?

they are awful, histrionic, unrealstic and unlikeable charcaters

OFF

surely noone out there is actually liking their plot?

freshprincess Wed 01-Jun-11 10:05:51

I like them.
Especially mean and angry Masood.

BenHer Wed 01-Jun-11 14:08:57

Never before in the history of soaps can I ever remember a more depressing couple.Thank Allah they married each other thus restricting the misery to one couple!

HazeltheMcWitch Wed 01-Jun-11 14:11:57

I LOVE the actors who play Masood and Zainab. I think they do a great job.
Shame their characters are such miseries as they seem like a blast in real life (ie in interviews etc).

Chummybud1 Wed 01-Jun-11 16:12:08

Bring back the light humour that the masons brought to ee, why can't one family on soap land stay together and be happy.

Punkatheart Thu 02-Jun-11 11:24:30

Are they really any more histrionic than the other daft characters in Eastenders? Phil whispers death to all with his red red face and Shirley's lips disappear as her forehead thunders. Everyone rants and shouts. It is a terrible thing that the doctor will be kidnapped - there should be someone checking all their blood pressures.

LemoryMane Sat 04-Jun-11 21:30:22

I find Masood quite dishy, actually grin

Punkatheart Sat 04-Jun-11 21:34:45

Me too!

crazynanna Sat 04-Jun-11 21:37:30

Yes..I wouldn't kick Masood out of bed!

And,his Mrs,what's her name Zainab,she is quite funny...her facial expressions amuse me grin

hattymattie Sun 05-Jun-11 08:18:41

I like the Masoods - especially the Dad but it's true they've lost their sense of humour and this story line is getting boring. The Masoods were quite fun before especially Tamwar and how could Zainab possibly fancy evil Dr over Mas!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: