Talk

Advanced search

BGT Tuesday

(18 Posts)
lottiejenkins Tue 31-May-11 19:33:48

OMG!!!! It looks like that Britney impersonator is back.............. how the flying fark did that happen after they voted her off??? So so not fair on the others. She is such a vacuous person....... I saw her on Dating in the Dark and she is so bleuuuuugh!!!

CadleCrap Tue 31-May-11 19:35:44

Is Ant getting taller - or Dec getting smaller?

MissHonkover Tue 31-May-11 19:39:05

Evening all. Slightly behind the times, but what was Simon Cowell's 'Cheryl' salute about last night? Did he do it again tonight? Missed the bit where they introduced the judges.

PersonalClown Tue 31-May-11 19:41:50

Can I have the little bloke?? Please?

CadleCrap Tue 31-May-11 19:42:27

I think Ant/Dec said "can you understand what I'm sayin?" and SC sort of blanked it

MissHonkover Tue 31-May-11 19:45:16

Yes, I got that bit, it was before, when SC was first introduced amidst much fanfare. He did that same slightly hammy salute that Cheryl used to do when introduced at X factor.
Wondered if he was trying to pay some sort of public tribute to her. Obviously overthinking it and perhaps need a more meaningful life. grin

Ooopsadaisy Tue 31-May-11 19:48:49

Oh not this again.

BGT? I don't think it has.

Last night I was unfortunate enough to be in the living room when this shite was on.

Orange nightclub dancers with torches and a pianist who might be able to play but we'll never know because there was a horrible backing track and he was playing utter shite anyway.

A man/boy who should have given up his bike about 20 years ago and got a job, a woman who looked like Christina Aguilera on acid with a confused elderly gentleman who should have been at home drinking a good scotch and doing a crossword.

What about that boy that won? Are you kidding me? What 12 year old do you know who likes Adele FFS? He should be out nicking cars shouldn't he? It's half-term! I bet he gets his head kicked in when he gets back to school!

BGT? No.

Please tell me there's a Spellbound out there somewhere. They are amazing.

CadleCrap Tue 31-May-11 19:55:38

MissHonkover didn't really notice teh salute tbh

Ooopsadaisy you forgot the What-the-fuck-was-that impersonation of the Terminator grin

Katiekitty Tue 31-May-11 20:00:23

MissHonk - the 'salute' by Simon was a bit of a half-arsed semi-wave somewhere in the head region. I studied it closely.

prettyfly1 Tue 31-May-11 20:00:33

god this is rubbish tonight please tell me someone decent is on tonight.

gregssausageroll Tue 31-May-11 20:01:44

Two and a half men were ok but the dance troupe (that I really liked at auditions) and this guy are dreadful.

lottiejenkins Tue 31-May-11 20:01:57

I thought Herbie was fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin Gorgeous too!!! Kind of my ideal older man!!

desperatelyseekingsnoozes Tue 31-May-11 20:03:23

It has all been dull and painful so far.

PersonalClown Tue 31-May-11 20:05:46

How the hell is the half naked Britney talent??

Someone needs their head testing!

lorelilee Tue 31-May-11 20:07:05

AWFUL

desperatelyseekingsnoozes Tue 31-May-11 20:12:03

She is a real trier old Lorna, she has been on Dating in the Dark, Snog Marry Avoid and now BGT. Maybe she should try Deal or No Deal next.

lottiejenkins Tue 31-May-11 20:25:53

This lady looks like Sir Elton in drag!!

5inthebed Tue 31-May-11 20:28:14

I love Lorna, she is fantastic. I wonder where she got her jacket from this time grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: