Talk

Advanced search

Greys anatomy

(11 Posts)
twinkle1010 Tue 31-May-11 10:06:39

Please help me catch up. Moved house and only just had sky put back on and Im sad to discover that its almost the end of the season.

Last one I watch they had just found out that Mark and (Cant remember her name) were having a baby and Arizona had come back from Africa.

Also, Christina had just gone back to work at the hospital.

Please tell me what I have missed!!!!!!!!!!! Cant find it on any catch up thing.

Megmeg Tue 31-May-11 10:20:03

Well so much has happened! Arizona and Callie were in an accident, and Callie had the baby delivered early, and they were both in hospital for ages. Callie and Arizona got married. Dereck and Meridith adopted a baby from Africa, I think her name is Zola. Meridith cheated on the alzheimers trial so that the Chiefs wife could get treatement. She has been suspended. Christina is pregnant, wants to get rid but Owen wants her to keep it. April became chief resident. I think thats the most important stuff!

twinkle1010 Tue 31-May-11 10:23:05

Bloody hell Ive missed loads. Thank you xx

vmcd28 Tue 31-May-11 10:25:09

Callie and Arizona went away for a weekend, ended up in a serious accident after Arizona proposed to Callie. C was in a bad way and had to learn to speak and walk etc again (the prog therefore fast forwarded by weeks and weeks in one episode). Baby Sophia was delivered early, but is now home with them.
Cristina, Meredith etc are competing for position of chief resident. They're all therefore doing various projects/medical trials etc to show they're responsible and worthy of the job. Meredith and derek are doing an alzheimers trial. The chiefs wife Adele is now one of tge patients involved in it. Meredith looked at her file and saw that she was supposed to get the placebo, so she swapped her notes with another patient, to ensure Adele was given the active drugs. Alex Karev caught her doing this, and blurted it out to Cristinas husband (can't remember his name), as he is making the decision about who becomes chief resident.
Alex decided to bring african kids over for lifesaving surgeries, after he convinced a dying patient to leave money for this is her will. Derek and Meredith are now trying to adopt little Zola, a cute wee girl with heart problems and hydrocephalus.
Phew, I didn't realise so much had happened!!

vmcd28 Tue 31-May-11 10:29:21

Meg, half of that doesnt happen til tonights episode.
Thanks for the spoilers

spanishfly Fri 03-Jun-11 10:18:20

OMG, I'm so glad I didn't read this before watching weds's episode!!! Megmeg the pregnancy and chief resident announcement was the climax of the series. Way to ruin an entire series for people!

LisMcA Sun 05-Jun-11 18:32:39

You shoudl be able to see the missed episodes on Sky Player is you have Sky subscription.

springbokscantjump Mon 06-Jun-11 19:47:40

Ah megmeg has someone been watching episodes online?

Whatevertheweather Wed 08-Jun-11 14:27:34

Was last Wednesdays episode really the series finale?? It's dropped off my sky+ and can't see it in the schedule. Didn't feel like an end of series ep!

LisMcA Wed 08-Jun-11 16:21:52

Yep, no more sexy doctors for a while sad

TracyK Thu 09-Jun-11 21:45:26

It just kind of ...finished... - was that the last one?? When Derek took the huff and went to the unbuilt house, and thingybobs was preggers and Hunt wanted her to keep it and she didn't??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: