Talk

Advanced search

Funda from Made in Chelsea

(9 Posts)
Cutiecat Tue 31-May-11 00:15:00

I have just spotted her on an ad for Transform Cosmetic surgery. She was holding up a sign saying she had a tummy tuck. Do we think this is true?

EricNorthmansMistress Tue 31-May-11 10:51:16

Hahahahaha

No I doubt it. She's a pretty face/body for hire isn't she? Why would she need a tummy tuck? She's incredibly slim and toned with no children!

Wendywagtail Tue 31-May-11 16:18:32

She is also on QVC as a model.

YesterdaysPants Tue 31-May-11 16:20:53

I think she must have very low self-esteem to stay with Spencer, he undermines her at every opportunity sad it's obvious he's about to dump her and I really want her to get in there first.

But yeah she's fit. In a sort of Katie Price face way.

Wendywagtail Tue 31-May-11 16:25:28

Definitely not in a Katie Price sort of way. Way out of her league, she is far more natural, nothing false there.

YesterdaysPants Tue 31-May-11 16:29:51

Yeah, but her eyes and eyebrows do have a touch of Pricey.

YesterdaysPants Tue 31-May-11 16:35:11

Funda

Katie

See the similarity?

Wendywagtail Tue 31-May-11 16:40:26

Caggie is beautiful and we all know that Spencer will end up with her anyway without her even having to put up a fight, but I really admire Funda for sticking to her guns and fighting for her rights. People like Caggie just get their way without even having to work for it, background i suppose. What exactly does Caggie do?

YesterdaysPants Tue 31-May-11 16:55:32

She sung in a bar once. Think they're all trust fund girls aren't they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now