Talk

Advanced search

Given up Eastenders

(9 Posts)
LordOfTheFlies Sun 29-May-11 00:27:19

Just to see if could really.Nothing to do with the storyline.Stopped watching round about Feb I think (Roxy was trying to get pregnant by Christian.Don't know the outcome).
Now Corrie is a bit cack at the moment- I can miss a few episodes then catch up later.
Emmers still good though.
Bit worrying as usually total soap-aholicblush

MercyMe Sun 29-May-11 21:30:02

I have given it up too. It's the most depressing drivel on tv, and I used to be a HUGE fan - never missed it. How it keeps winning the soap awards is hyoid me!

MercyMe Sun 29-May-11 21:31:12

"beyond me" stupid phone!

sweetkitty Sun 29-May-11 21:31:50

I have stopped watching it as well, hate all that Mercy/Phat boy stuff and the whole Ronnie/Kat storyline.

ebbandflow Mon 30-May-11 20:05:26

I have given up but recently, but now going to see what David Essex is going to be like on it.

chipstick10 Wed 01-Jun-11 15:47:23

Have given up both ee and corrie. I dont know whats happened to both soaps although could it be that both have new producers on board!!!!! I will tune in friday to see David Essex.

AfternoonsandCoffeespoons Thu 02-Jun-11 14:35:35

I gave up holyoaks (watched it since the start blush) and coronation street recently. Holyoaks over a particular storyline but never really went back and corrie i missed for a week then realised i didn't actually 'miss' it so just stopped watching it! Considering I am also a toal soap addict I'm amazed that a) I've actually managed to stick to it b) I really don't miss them and c) I've got so much more time now! I can actually do other things, its amazing!!

LorettaMasonPotts Thu 02-Jun-11 14:38:44

Hating Corrie just now, it's so depressing & predictable.

Eastenders too - I wish Zainab & Masood would Just Make Up & be Happy.

David Essex might brighten things up though (I would, I really would).

EustaciaVye Thu 02-Jun-11 17:50:48

get a box set of The West Wing. Much better.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: