Talk

Advanced search

Desperate Housewives - Felicia Tilman

(10 Posts)
MrsRyanReynolds Thu 26-May-11 14:20:44

Am I right in thinking that she actually orchestrated the death of her daughter to hurt Paul Young and get out of jail?

What a loon.

I can't even remember what the back story was between her and Paul - only that he had killed her sister and she was getting revenge, but I can't remember why??

It's all been a bit all over the place this series, verging on boring. sad as I really loved the earlier series.

enidroach Thu 26-May-11 16:42:14

I agree - I hardly ever watch DH anymore. Paul killed Felicia's sister Martha Hooper as she sent a "blackmail" letter to his wife (the lady who does the narration at the start and end of the programme) Mary Alice. Mary Alice put a gun to her head and killed herself (as she thought Hooper knew she had bought Zac)and Paul was so angry with Mrs Hopper that he snapped and killed her.

MrsRyanReynolds Thu 26-May-11 16:46:15

Oh yeah, I remember now.

Just read another thread that says it gets better at the end of this series so I'll keep watching in hope!

Thanks for that! smile

kitkatya Thu 26-May-11 18:42:36

surely its coming to an end now?

MrsRyanReynolds Thu 26-May-11 18:43:24

Not sure - think there's a few more eps?

sevenseas Thu 26-May-11 22:25:25

Can anyone please tell me how/why she was released from jail. DH came in and talked over the end of DH and the more I tried to tell him not too, the worse he got... angry

enidroach Fri 27-May-11 08:14:19

They just said she was being released on "humanitarian" grounds (??)

MrsRyanReynolds Fri 27-May-11 11:50:38

Yes humanitarian grounds because her daughter died - I think she is just being released to go to the funeral but I'm not sure.

sevenseas Sun 29-May-11 22:49:41

thanks, we will find out more next (sorry, this) week! smile

kickassangel Sun 29-May-11 23:27:00

paul killed felicia's sister cos she was blackmailing his wife, and his wife committed suicide.
then felicia tried to frame paul. can't remember the reason, but it involved her cutting off two of her fingers to make him look guilty.

that was all season one

now her daughter married him while he was in prison. she pretended to be a 'prison bride' but really she was supposed to get info on paul & get him convicted. instead she fell in love with him & her mother hated her.

however, paul found out who she was, & rejected her, so she shot herself.

felicia has therefore been released on humanitarian grounds for good.

she moves into paul's house & gets all chummy with him.

do you want to know more - i watched the end of season finale last week.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: