Talk

Advanced search

primeval new series

(18 Posts)
pipsqueak Sun 22-May-11 22:55:03

dd massive fan of this .. new series starts on tuesday at 8pm on channel i have never heard of called Watch -

cornsilks Sun 22-May-11 22:56:01

yes my ds has spotted this as well! He loves it.

Valiant1 Tue 24-May-11 21:24:30

It was fab mine going watch it tomorrow now i have (watched it in peace) made sure it was suitable for them smile

pipsqueak Tue 24-May-11 21:47:48

oh good - i quite like it secretly !!

ellenjames Thu 26-May-11 11:58:03

i love primeval, as do the kids! Vetted this one first though as skys watershed is 8 isnt it? But they saw it last night and loved it

MigratingCoconuts Thu 26-May-11 21:09:11

does it have all the original actors in it?? sounds fun (loved the original!)

Valiant1 Thu 26-May-11 21:46:08

it has Abby and Connor in and //// The man in the suiet i ccan't remember his name blush i am loving it only 5 to the end sad

Overtiredmum Thu 26-May-11 22:43:47

Am I the only person who thinks that Connor is looking really hot?? He seems to have dropped the geeky look - ooooo if I were a few years younger grin

ellenjames Fri 27-May-11 22:43:30

is this the last series then?

Valiant1 Sun 29-May-11 20:27:15

i think it is sad yes conner is super hot smile

JimJammum Mon 30-May-11 08:59:15

Overtired and Valiant - If you have not already, hunt down a copy of "Alice" which was shown on Sci-Fi a while back. It's an updated version of the classic story, not bad viewing, and has ALP as a gorgeous Hatter.

dexter73 Mon 30-May-11 11:13:00

Abby made me laugh in this episode when she said that there was no fossil record of the creature therefore it must come from the future. Or there were just no fossils of it! Some expert!

Valiant1 Tue 31-May-11 22:46:21

lol i thought that too dexter smile dh said i was being picky :/

NadiaWadia Thu 09-Jun-11 01:34:28

I wonder why this has been dumped onto 'Watch' (which is usually all repeats isn't it?) rather than being shown on ITV as usual. ITV actually helped make it, according to the credits, so why do this?

I can't see that its suddenly got a lot worse or anything. Not as good as Doctor Who, but I actually find it quite enjoyable, and I would have thought ideal family viewing. Better than most of ITVs output, which is about 90% crap anyway!

ChrissyHynde Thu 09-Jun-11 19:44:08

It was on ITV some while ago and has now hit the rounds of the sky channels, hence new to them.

NadiaWadia Thu 09-Jun-11 23:11:41

No I am sure this new series has never been on ITV. It is premiering on Watch - strange.

missnevermind Thu 09-Jun-11 23:37:43

ITV cancelled it. Watch has funded the new series themselves, I think.

Totally agree on watching Alice, Hatter is the best bit.

MuddlingMackem Tue 28-Jun-11 22:14:07

What did you all think of the finale tonight then?

I liked it - was it last week? - when Lester went out to protect his Jag. grin

I was a bit argh at the end of tonight's, though, but will wait and see if anyone else posts before I say anything else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now