Talk

Advanced search

mr bloom is hot?

(64 Posts)
footballsucks Fri 11-Feb-11 10:21:40

is it just me or is mr bloom on the new gardening show on cbeebies hot?

Wildfruit Fri 11-Feb-11 13:01:34

Yes he is hot I thought I was the only one that thought that and he's from Truro same as me lol ! Its about time us mums had some eye candy on cbeebies !!!

poorbuthappy Fri 11-Feb-11 13:02:02

oh yes...

womma Sat 12-Feb-11 20:04:31

Oh lordy, I fancy him something rotten too! I'd like to get him on his own in that potting shed I tell ya!

doradaisy Mon 14-Feb-11 20:55:20

not sure about him but my daughter, 3, absolutely loves it already after seeing it about twice!

eh up tiddlers!!

JustinCaseyHowles Wed 16-Feb-11 09:48:06

He looks like a bit of a wrong 'un to me!

stressheaderic Wed 16-Feb-11 09:54:44

Move over ladies, the Bloom is mine.
I have been known to Sky+ episodes for 1 year old DD, who really couldn't give a damn....and then watch them while she's asleep.

<needs to get a life>

splurgeface Thu 17-Feb-11 19:15:58

Yes, he's certainly got something! The bit at the beginning where he comes to the gate and says "hello" makes me go weak at the knees. I think its the camera angle too, the way he's looking down at you. wibble

Guildenstern Thu 17-Feb-11 19:18:38

See, I don't actually think he's hot at all.

However, there is something about a young gardener with a northern accent that makes me automatically think of Lady Chatterley's Lover.

So basically, whenever I see that programme, I end up thinking about sex. With Sean Bean. Which is fine, of course.

Monadami Fri 18-Feb-11 00:15:24

I think he's a bit creepy looking, like a youngish man pretending to be old, a reverse type of Captain Birdseye! I wouldn't let my DS go down to his garden shed with all those freaky talking veg.

FooffyShmoofer Fri 18-Feb-11 10:17:19

Am watching it with DD now and I have decided that he isn't hot (god that's a word I don't use) but I find something very appealing about a man who clearly has an affinity with children. He's very natural with them. I think that's why people are attracted to Justin Fletcher.

That's one of the reasons why I don't like Katie from I can cook. Smile never reaches her eyes and she doesn't feel genuine.

MrsNoggin Fri 18-Feb-11 10:22:51

We are now regularly late to toddler groups as DD and I (ok, maybe just me...) insist on watching at least the first five minutes.

Hellooo!

omnomnomtom Fri 18-Feb-11 13:48:34

I used to be friends with the actor who plays Mr Bloom! He is a really lovely bloke and I'm glad to see he is doing so well.

MrsChemist Sat 19-Feb-11 09:52:48

Oh he so is. Referring to children as tiddlers weirds me out a bit though.

pinkthechaffinch Sun 20-Feb-11 22:22:49

He looks very similar to a man I had a brief affair with in my late teens, long ago, so yes I get the appeal.

Very nice programme though, dd is very fond of it and I have found myself feeling quite motherly towards Margaret the cabbage. Love the way he interacts with the veggies too!

blush

catface Tue 22-Feb-11 10:21:26

yes he most certainly is hot, there is nothing weird or perverse about any of the show as some have suggested - boy I'm glad none of you lot are in charge of TV programming . I bet some of you think that the gamine heroines from Disney are superior viewing !- The show is very good , he is excellent with the children , genuine ,friendly, educational , very fun and Mr Bloom is hot totty!

CharlotteBronteSaurus Tue 22-Feb-11 10:24:38

ew
he reminds me of that dennis pennis bloke

ReshapeWhileDamp Wed 23-Feb-11 14:20:18

He's about 15 years too young for me grin but yes indeedy, he certainly has something. A certain glint in his eye. Especially while he's singing...something tells me he is absolutely filthy, and I'm not talking about compost! wink

splurgeface, I have a bit of a wibble when he says 'Ullo!' too. blush

I am 37 ffs. blush

muminthesun Wed 23-Feb-11 16:41:45

I dont think he's hot but he does have very green eyes

TimeForCake Wed 23-Feb-11 17:31:42

Hee hee, glad it's not just me encouraging DS to watch. Was thinking I need to get out more...but I love his accent! What are we like??! grin

fragola Wed 23-Feb-11 19:31:00

Here he is looking all moody:

www.imdb.com/name/nm1289162/

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Wed 23-Feb-11 19:32:09

I am glad it's not just me thinking that! <goes off to check imdb profile>

EveryonesJealousOfGingers Wed 23-Feb-11 19:34:30

Ahhhh he sounds lovely here

TimeForCake Wed 23-Feb-11 20:53:16

Ooooh, you have been busy EveryonesJealous!! All in the name of making others smile of course wink.

FooffyShmoofffer Wed 23-Feb-11 21:58:57

Oh Everyonesjealous, after reading that I think I might love him a little bitblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now