Talk

Advanced search

What happened to Matthew King in Emmerdale?

(7 Posts)
Millie1 Mon 03-Jan-11 21:21:33

I missed it for a long long time and now catch the odd episode. Tonight I'm sure I saw a headstone with Matthew King's name on it! Someone pls fill me in.

Ta

beachholiday Mon 03-Jan-11 22:01:41

Its Emmerdale so Im guessing he was murdered.

usualsuspect Mon 03-Jan-11 22:03:14

His brother ran him over

Millie1 Mon 03-Jan-11 22:28:32

Really? Who - Karl or Jimmy and was it intentional? I guess it was! Thanks Usual

usualsuspect Mon 03-Jan-11 22:30:02

Carl, I think he meant it lol can't remember exactly what happened though

icapturethecastle Mon 03-Jan-11 22:33:49

Sorry to hijack but I always thought Chas was a bit crazy to mess with Carl when he has already killed his dad and brother. She does know about the dad I am sure. Anyway just needed to get that off my chest. Thank you

cloudydays Tue 04-Jan-11 02:42:24

He didn't actually kill Matthew though, did he? Wasn't it that they (Carl and Matthew) were having a big fight after Carl disrupted Matthew's wedding (forget why) and Matthew drove a truck at speed toward Carl as if to mow him down? Then for some reason he swerved at the last second and hit something and went through the windscreen.

So Carl had a hand in causing his death, but didn't actually kill him. Same thing with that Paul guy who fell off the ladder while helping Carl with something (Carl didn't try to help him and instead moved his body) and the police detective he was having an affair with. He confessed to her that he'd murdered Tom and then she randomly got mowed down by a lorry while crossing the street with him as she took him to turn himself in.

He's like the grim reaper. I am really embarrassed to have so many Emmerdale storylines taking up space in my brain. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now