Talk

Advanced search

Benidorm

(11 Posts)
goodmanners Mon 27-Dec-10 18:30:14

Loved it last night but was gutted at the end with Mel dying - had not realised he was dead in real life and was sure he would be the santa in the car at the end - benidorm wont be the same without him sad

TigerseyeMum Mon 27-Dec-10 23:03:39

Oh I didn't realise he was really dead I love that programme.

maryjane71 Mon 27-Dec-10 23:23:34

They were real tears from the cast, it had me sobbing

thenightsky Tue 28-Dec-10 00:30:21

oooooh didn't realise he was dead in RL sad

I watched it this afternoon (recorded it the oother day)

I was weeping at the end when snow fell.

Darnsarfupnorf Tue 28-Dec-10 00:32:21

first time ive seen my dad cry since the dog died!at benidorm of all things!!

was a bit miffed it wasnt as funny as it normaly is but thought it was such a lovely tribute to him

DioneTheDiabolist Tue 28-Dec-10 00:34:49

The Mel dying thing was very touching, but it really wasn't that funny. I was disappointed that I missed Upstairs Downstairs for it.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 28-Dec-10 10:47:09

agree benidorm wasnt that funny, but they did have to change the script/plot as think i read he died a week before filming

it was a good tribute to him

gregssausageroll Tue 28-Dec-10 10:53:56

We didn't find it funny at all but it was a good ending. Sad that he died.

BenHer Tue 28-Dec-10 13:18:32

Very poor by Benidorm standards(I'm normally a huge fan).Totally eclipsed by the Royale family this year.

Numberfour Tue 28-Dec-10 20:06:55

It was the first time I'd watched Benidorm and I loved it. I will definitely keep an eye out for future episodes (Royle Family admittedly beat it hands down, though).

maryjane71 Tue 28-Dec-10 21:30:12

I thought Mick had turned into Jim Royle a bit too much, then he actually said 'my arse' smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: