Talk

Advanced search

Miranda soon :-) wasn't so keen on last week's though

(16 Posts)
Curiousmama Mon 20-Dec-10 20:13:24

I love the show usually but didn't like last week's, I know it's usually silly/slapstick but went a bit OTT methinks?

Anyway looking forward to it and the other show after it so don't even need to change channels grin

belgo Mon 20-Dec-10 20:14:55

I loved last week's. Best episode of the series.

sharbie Mon 20-Dec-10 20:17:03

i almost switched off once i twigged it was going to be set in one room -but i loved the look to camera from her mum and then Mirandas' look to camera too - brilliant.last one of the series tonight.

Shoppingveggie Mon 20-Dec-10 20:21:24

Love Miranda too, but didn't really like last weeks episode - although when I told DH that he told me I was laughing throughout hmm.

I felt that had that been the first one I had watched, I probably wouldn't bother watching another.

Curiousmama Mon 20-Dec-10 20:49:23

Enjoying tonight's though, such fun grin

BelligerentYhoULE Mon 20-Dec-10 20:51:31

The dds are giggling in the other room. I watched a bit of it on the internet after two different people in two different conversations told me that it was great and I would love it. I didn't.

turnitup Tue 21-Dec-10 11:01:01

Loved it.

Actually loved them all.

Biscuitscoco Tue 21-Dec-10 12:37:43

Oh God it was BEYOND terrible.

Not funny and embarrassing old fashioned slapstick. Same old catchphrases and dreadful overacting (shame about Patricia Hodge and Tom Conti).

Miranda herself is the only character worth watching at all.

DesperateHousewifeIsXmasCrazy Tue 21-Dec-10 12:53:39

I love Miranda so much! Stevie can be annoying although its funny when she gets pushed over and things thrown in her face.

Also Miranda and Gary have to get it on, its been building up for 2 series now!

HelensMelons Tue 21-Dec-10 14:55:21

I loved it! Thought Tom Conti was genius!

hattymattie Tue 21-Dec-10 18:33:19

I loved it last night although thought the psychiatrist episode was brilliant.

We3kingsoforientRaahh Tue 21-Dec-10 19:37:04

I think Miranda is hilarious- converted Dh who is trying to get the first series on dvd. Miranda Hart is, however, in danger of being a bit over -exposed this xmas- she seems to be on everything.smile Love her, though.

Patricia Hodge and Tom Conti were fantastic- loved the costumes. Jumper party- such fun!grin

southeastastra Tue 21-Dec-10 19:39:03

i laughed like a loon at this last night - she's just very likeable and funny, usually i would wince at that sort of comedy

i liked stevie's green trousers if anyone knows where they came from grin

ppeatfruit Thu 23-Dec-10 17:20:34

belligerent you do need to see it all IMO i don't usually like slapstick but there's an intelligence about it that is just brilliant I LOVED the parents in the xmas one.

Bue Fri 24-Dec-10 17:26:13

Merry what I call Christmas, everyone!

Bear with bear with

Miranda has been commissioned for what I call a third series.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now