Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone else fancy Mister Maker on Cbeebies??

(24 Posts)
doradaisy Thu 16-Dec-10 21:42:52

I love 4pm these days on cbeebies as stuck in the house with cold/icy weather so look forward each day to mister maker's new programme when he's out in the makermobile!! maybe someday he'll visit me and the three kids for a 'big surprise'.

thing is, he doesn't look unlike my husband!!

how sad, need to get out more. x

RhinestoneReindeerHerder Thu 16-Dec-10 21:43:48

no - far too perky...

RockinRobinBird Thu 16-Dec-10 21:44:11

Nooooooo he's creepy eeeewwww.

doradaisy Thu 16-Dec-10 22:13:19

ok, so no takers on my strange crush? my sister referred to him as 'looking like a panto dame on drugs'. was highly insulted. i think he's very boyish and cute

NormalityBites Thu 16-Dec-10 22:14:04

Do you have a fever? grin

MrsKitty Thu 16-Dec-10 22:16:10

Eeeew NO!

I do love him though, because DS lights up when he's on the TV and loves everything he does.

But Fancy him? No.

LadyBlaBlah Thu 16-Dec-10 22:17:02

I met him last year. He flirted.

IloveJackWhite Thu 16-Dec-10 22:21:43

No no no! He's as bad as the one on Boogie Beebies! Very odd - still, takes all sorts...

GroovyGretel Thu 16-Dec-10 22:23:48

Hmm, have you seen him in the one with (the almighty) Justin? He looks very different and will probably cure you of your crush!

I think I'll just stay with Sid!

piprabbit Thu 16-Dec-10 22:27:18

No.
He is clearly far too in love with himself to need any other relationship.

doradaisy Thu 16-Dec-10 22:38:19

oh gosh!! the mister maker bashing making me laugh!
No normalitymites, no fever (to my knowledge) but have 5 month old twins. maybe i am losing my mind. My DD loves him though.

is he also mr liker-biker on granddad in my pocket? what did he do with the almighty justin, didn't see that....

on that note, tell us more ladyblahblah??

aristocat Thu 16-Dec-10 22:48:05

daisy he does it in 1 minute grin wink

doradaisy Fri 17-Dec-10 16:03:42

oooh, love that orange apron!!

Strangelove Tue 21-Dec-10 19:55:50

I think he looks like Ed Miliband hmm...

plus3 Wed 22-Dec-10 10:34:24

no

PheasantPlucker Wed 22-Dec-10 10:37:03

No.
I did find myself thinking how lovely James McAvoy looks as a faun watching a DVD of Lion, Witch and Wardrobe with dd2 and her friends yesterday though.
Is that very wrong?

ruthie76 Wed 22-Dec-10 12:11:18

he is mr liker biker too! my hubby noticed that.

Doesn't do it for me - Sportacus on the other hand......

Italiangreyhound Sun 26-Dec-10 01:53:40

Doradaisy I will come to your 'defence' I used to have a crush on him. It was a long time ago!

And I liked Sid, and the one from Boogie Beebies and even Andy. I have to say on reflection Sid is the sexiest but they are all nice.

I obviously do not get out enough!

Now DD is 6 and watches CITV so it is all Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kung Fu Dino Posse and Ben Ten and not a real man in sight!

MissAnthrope Sun 26-Dec-10 04:08:46

Hell no. He can keep his doodle drawers to himself hmm

malinkey Thu 30-Dec-10 20:48:36

Dora - did you see the CBeebies christmas panto? Thought he was quite cute on that and I hadn't noticed before. So you're not on your own!

HappySkiingGardeningNewYear Thu 30-Dec-10 20:52:05

Not until you said that, then i thought, Mmmmmmmmm, yes, she has a point!

littlemisslozza Thu 30-Dec-10 20:54:42

No, he has scary, crazy eyes!

DS1(3.4) thinks he's fantastic though, he asks for the 'gloopy PVA glue' and he is currently saving lids to make a lid picture.

changeforthebetter Thu 30-Dec-10 20:57:33

No - he is odd but kids adore him which is the point of his job.

Now Sid........................ <<swoon>> Andy has something but I am never sure whether he is swoon-tastic or swattable. My DDs are currently besotted with Alex hmm <<bad mutha let kids watch too much telly emoticon blush>>

goodlifemummy Fri 31-Dec-10 15:54:59

He doesn't do it for me, but Chris on the other hand...just seen him in panto - quite quite fanciable! Maybe it was the slimfit trousers!

Oh, and sportacus - yummy, but only as sportacus, not as real life Marcus!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now