Talk

Advanced search

Kirsty's Homemade Home

(9 Posts)
SleepWhenImDead Tue 14-Dec-10 20:06:36

Anyone else still watching this? She is oh so smug but still it's interesting seeing her use lots of different crafts.

LadyBlaBlah Tue 14-Dec-10 20:10:23

It is the worst programme I have ever had the misfortune to see

She gets right on my tits

SleepWhenImDead Tue 14-Dec-10 20:12:29

I can see why you gave up! She does seem to lovvvve all crafts. It's better than watching Kerry Katona though, surely?!

wintera Tue 14-Dec-10 20:22:40

I'm a bit sick of the sudden influx of these type of progs. They just seem so fake to me. People pretending it's Christmas and showing you how things are done properly. Always looks to me like they were filmed months ago and everyone looks a bit bewildered at having to be all jolly etc.

wintera Tue 14-Dec-10 20:25:02

Sorry, I was thinking it was the one that Phil and Kirsty did last week, about having the perfect Christmas. Sorry for hijacking your thread!

zisforzebra Tue 14-Dec-10 21:46:36

I like it because of all the different crafts shown but I would like to see more of them and less of her. She pops in for 10 minutes, says "Oh, it's marvelous, I could do this for hours", leaves and gets it finished and delivered by the craft person two weeks later.

PonceyMcPonce Tue 14-Dec-10 21:50:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

zisforzebra Tue 14-Dec-10 22:06:48

I've had that too ponce grin

The usual thing in our house is that whatever I've made, DS2 wants one too. I've just made a handbag from a charity shop jumper which I felted, cut up and lined with some fabric off-cut - DS2's first words when seeing it were "can you buy a jumper and make me one too?" confused

PonceyMcPonce Tue 14-Dec-10 22:09:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: