Talk

Advanced search

Didn't Steph run someone else over years ago

(28 Posts)
lifeinagoldfishbowl Fri 10-Dec-10 14:07:29

Watching Neighbours today and I was just wondering - didn't Steph run someone over/kill someone years ago on her motorbike?

Milngavie Fri 10-Dec-10 14:09:27

She had an accident with Libby who was riding pillion. Libby was left 'infertile' because of it.

Can't remember who else was involved or if they just skidded.

lifeinagoldfishbowl Fri 10-Dec-10 14:13:12

Oh I googled remember she was "involved" in Bridget Parkers death. She didn't cause it but was suspected.

It was Susan who ran Bridget over, causing her serious injuries (she was on crutches for ages) - Susan was suffering the first symptoms of her MS, I think.

The accident that killed Bridget was caused by a horse running out in front of the car that she, the baby, and her parents were in.

I clearly have no life! blush

anonacfr Fri 10-Dec-10 16:10:06

Is it just me or are they all being very weird with Sam? They might not like her but she is prosecuting the case so should have access to all the victims?
They're accusing her of 'turning' Kate, witness intimidation, harassing Donna etc.

Isn't that just her doing her job?

Milngavie Fri 10-Dec-10 16:42:06

Ramsay Street must have the highest teenage mortality rate in the world!

Sam should have access to all witnesses but is it professional for these meetings to take place in Harolds? confused

anonacfr Fri 10-Dec-10 16:52:20

About as professional as Toadie representing his friends and family members.

noeyedear Fri 10-Dec-10 18:15:00

Wasn't Steph implicated in the servicing of the car? I thought there was something wrong with the brakes, and she had serviced the car.

The Sam thing does seem ridiculous! She does seem to intimidate witnesses with remarkable ease! I don't really see the point of her, TBH! Yes, your ex husband from years ago had a baby with someone else (as you have) so you decide to turn up and prosecute her just because she is the friend of your husbands second wife?

anonacfr Fri 10-Dec-10 18:26:12

There was an issue with the Parkers' car. I remember Declan blamed Stef for Bridget's death at one point.

How is Sam intimidating witnesses? She had a normal interview with Kate- Kate volunteered that she thought Stef could have stopped but didn't, not Sam. She approached Donna who didn't want to talk to her so she backed off.

Then she had a couple of innocuous chats with the Kennedys. Libby is the one who went psycho on her and then proceeded to give a false statement to Toadie. (I don't get why she wasn't interviewed by the police btw- she should have made a formal statement which would have been passed on to the defence team and the prosecution, surely?)

Her comments to Libby were bitchy today, but Libby was totally asking for it.

I guess giving the leaflets to Stef was below the belt too, but Stef was the one who started it.

I don't see what the problem is really. After all Stef is the one who killed Ringo- she's not the victim, and she has a friend breaking the law for her.

Why is Sam the bad guy here?

OK and now I need to step away from the computer. I clearly have no life if an episode of NEIGHBOURS makes such an impression on me. grin

vmcd28 Fri 10-Dec-10 20:45:04

Yep, I'm with you - I don't get why they're sticking up for Steph when she killed ringo cos she was drink driving! Altho ringo did my head in and I'm glad to see the back of him

You're right about the car service thing - I'd forgotten that.

anonacfr Mon 13-Dec-10 16:40:16

OK I can't wait to see Stef go to jail. She's annoying me so much.
So are Toadie and Lynn for that matter.

I can't believe Lynn just sacked Kate. Kate was a witness to a tragic accident and lost one of her good friends. She went to the police and told it how she saw it. And she gets sacked for it?

nightmarebeforechristmas Mon 13-Dec-10 21:57:22

ahhhh but sam nearly destroyed Libby when she was married to Dan, Steph defended Libby, so Sam hates them both.

but would she really be able prosecute a case when she has so much history
would Toadie be allowed to defend the case when he is married to Steph?????????????

anonacfr Mon 13-Dec-10 22:03:04

I forgot they're still married. hmm

nightmarebeforechristmas Mon 13-Dec-10 22:05:54

i assume they are as they haven't mentioned divorce

how cute is that detective, who weirdly takes Kate the rake out

Katz Mon 13-Dec-10 22:11:56

the car that crashed killing bridget had been serviced by the garage but by Lucas however something had been tampered with by someone he owed money too!!

I don't quiet get why their defending Stef either, she was driving dangerously which is why Ringo was killed.

Katz Mon 13-Dec-10 22:12:41

couldn't the marriage be anulled?

anonacfr Mon 13-Dec-10 22:51:43

I think the marriage is going to be annulled but not yet.
I feel sorry for poor Sonya.

MilkNoSugarPlease Tue 14-Dec-10 01:10:21

I hate Sam, honestly and truely I hat the character so much I can't watch Neighbours until she's gone!

anonacfr Tue 14-Dec-10 08:23:11

I used to but now I find her strangely annoying. Goes to show how much I hate Steph really!
Not to mention Libby being so self-righteous about lying in court for a woman she couldn't even look at 2 mns ago.

discobeaver Tue 14-Dec-10 11:34:53

I think Steph should be killed by Ringo's vengeful ghost. He should then ghost shag Donna and produce a half phantom, half human baby that can communicate with ...Bouncer! And Madge.

Sam has a really tiny mouth, like a little arsehole.

DandyDan Tue 14-Dec-10 11:37:11

Also, wasn't Steph accused of smothering her dying grandfather (after whom Charlie is named)?

Can't wait for her to go to jail. She is irresponsible most of the time, loses her temper over everything, and then says it wasn't her fault.

PaxoIsEvil Tue 14-Dec-10 11:39:32

I loathe Steph. It's become the fecking Steph Show. And why oh why is everyone so desperate to protect her? She was drunk driving (riding?)! Lock 'er up and throw away the key! <takes it too seriously>

anonacfr Tue 14-Dec-10 11:56:39

'Sam has a really tiny mouth, like a little arsehole.'

Heh! So true. And if she's a single mother, why did she leave her daughter behind instead of taking her along? She could have shared Declan's childminder or something.

Nevereatyellowsnow Tue 14-Dec-10 14:02:34

I don't understand why everyones sticking up for Steph, shes SO guilty! Surely Toadie is breaking the law or at least his code of conduct by harassing Kate to change her statement especially when shes telling the truth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now