Talk

Advanced search

Corrie - should John?....

(6 Posts)
ilovemyfestivehens Wed 08-Dec-10 09:19:59

Hide the body of that irritating Charlotte in the burning ruins of the nightclub?

He could get away with it if he tries to pass her off as a genuine casualty grin

ApplesinmyPocket Wed 08-Dec-10 09:34:40

Well I expect he probably will, and I'll be glad if he does, to bring the whole irritating storyline to a close - although 'John being found out and put in prison for EVER so he can't come back and inflict more tedium on us' might be better.

The whole mad scheme of taking on Colin's identity has been ludicrous ('but what could possibly go wrong, Fizz?') interminably long and had me hurling things at the screen at times - 'Why not turn your phone OFF John, instead of jumping three feet when Charlotte calls or texts every few seconds' - drives me mad in soaps this does, everyone with a Secret Caller always seems surprised and alarmed when their phone goes off and seems to have no idea what to do about it even though it always gives rise to much puzzled questioning - 'You've had 32 calls this evening John/Kevin/Person with a Secret!'

'Ooh I know dear, but what can you do?'

angry

jonicomelately Wed 08-Dec-10 09:37:03

I think everybody hates the John storyline except the Corrie storyliners/production team.
I think it's devalued an otherwise exceptional time in Corrie's history.

ilovemyfestivehens Wed 08-Dec-10 10:10:47

Ooo, I feel a bit sorry for John. I keep expecting the concrete floor in the factory to start sagging a bit confused

Punkatheart Wed 08-Dec-10 10:26:11

,,,but the body of the real Colin Fishwick could now be revealed, if there has been any damage to that floor...

ProfYaffle Wed 08-Dec-10 10:30:51

Secrets never stay secret in Soaps do they? John will soon be in prison for ever which is a shame because I liked his character before he went batshit mental.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: