(12 Posts)
dingdongDandyLioness Mon 06-Dec-10 21:30:11

Watching this now.

How good is Andy Serkis?

He is breaking my heart sad

dingdongDandyLioness Mon 06-Dec-10 22:17:48

just me then?

BitOfFun Mon 06-Dec-10 22:18:50

I couldn't feel any sympathy for him. But it was excellent drama- I was watching through my hands at points.

dingdongDandyLioness Mon 06-Dec-10 22:23:06

Yes, fantastic drama. Really good story (horrible obviously, but well written)

CybillLiberty Mon 06-Dec-10 22:51:57

I thought it was great, and was convinced he had killed his wife right up until the end

He looked like Brad Pitts uglier older brother

MrsCrafty Tue 07-Dec-10 00:00:49

Just watched on iplayer and omg, I thought I might have to turn off at one point. Everything was so wrong on so many points. I have watched all of them so far and I do not watch tv but a friend recommended the army one. I am hooked.

He should have been locked up for that time.

said Tue 07-Dec-10 00:41:24

Very good. I do think she would have started using a different cab firm though when it was always him turning up. That would have started to freak me out.

Joolsy Tue 07-Dec-10 14:10:48

He gave her his card so might have had his mobile no. on it.

BitOfFun Tue 07-Dec-10 15:39:15

Even so, it was more like having a chauffeur than a taxi driver. And why did she have so many photographs of herself up everywhere? Screamed narc to me wink

And honestly, no matter how drunk or vulnerable, would a woman like that ever shag Gollum?

said Tue 07-Dec-10 15:46:59

Yes, I thought that about the photos. A few of you pissed with your mates on kitchen noticeboard but so many of just you?

Can see, just, that she might have shagged him but she certainly wouldn't have woken up smiling about it.

BitOfFun Tue 07-Dec-10 15:57:26

Lordy, ain't that the truth grin

BitOfFun Tue 07-Dec-10 15:58:39

And the computer file named "Dave ;-)"? I was bracing myself for knob pictures.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: