Talk

Advanced search

Coppers

(7 Posts)
lennythelion Mon 29-Nov-10 21:51:20

I'm really surprised how aggressive the Police are being. There's one particular Police Officer who really likes the sounds of his own voice.

SixtyFootDoll Mon 29-Nov-10 21:54:54

Í haven't watched tonights episode bit the ones I have seen apart from the first episode, as a serving officer made me cringe

SixtyFootDoll Mon 29-Nov-10 21:54:54

Í haven't watched tonights episode bit the ones I have seen apart from the first episode, as a serving officer made me cringe

lennythelion Mon 29-Nov-10 22:03:55

I am certainly not anti-Police but I'm really surprised that they have allowed this programme to be aired as some of the Officers were almost provoking people. Quie shocking actually. And a bit disappointing.

Kaloki Mon 29-Nov-10 23:15:57

I'm amazed they showed this one, especially at the moment!

That one guy was really, incredibly stupid. I guess the "I like beating people up" quotes make for good TV, whereas the more moderate quotes don't

I'm also surprised by the UAF, I thought they would have been more sensible?!

For the most part the police were needed there, can you imagine the battle that would have taken place if they weren't there?? So the guy with the piercings and the bad dye job was being naive.

Such a shame so much airtime was given to the ones who seemed to delight in the fight

Snorbs Mon 29-Nov-10 23:35:56

I found many of the attitudes and views aired by the police on this programme sad and downright scary. They reminded me of the old met police's Special Patrol Group - a bunch of violence-loving thugs in uniform who literally got away with murder.

The rest of the Coppers series I've found enlightening.

Prolesworth Mon 29-Nov-10 23:46:08

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: