Talk

Advanced search

A couple of Eastenders question

(59 Posts)
gregssausageroll Mon 22-Nov-10 20:23:24

So when we moved back to the UK we missed about 3 months. Can you tell me:

What happened to the unit that the Masoods were running with Ian and Jayne?

The money that Roxy has lost has she actually spent it or has Glenda and the brother stolen it? I remember the brother had access to her bank account and one point but don't know what the outcome of that was.

Thanks.

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Mon 22-Nov-10 20:27:15

phil and shirley stole the cash [smi,e]

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Mon 22-Nov-10 20:27:32

oops smile

TheLogLady Mon 22-Nov-10 20:29:21

msooooods fell out over janes brother shagging masoooods son.

brother got kidnapped by aliens.

gregssausageroll Mon 22-Nov-10 20:50:54

I understand about the £20,000 but what about the millions?

Also, is the unit still being run with ian then or was it sold?

Eliza70 Mon 22-Nov-10 20:52:41

I think the Masoods now run the unit themselves (despite near bankruptcy earlier, and are thinking of buying the Ajee Bajhee hmmagain despite near bankruptcy and a global recession and the banks not lending)

Jane and Ian now run the caff and various other bits, although I think Ian was broke at one point too??

I think Glenda has stolen the money, Phil and Shirley only got about £25,000 that Roxy had in cash, in a handbag, unattended in their house. As you do. I think Archie left her about a million.

ItalianLady Mon 22-Nov-10 20:54:51

Archie left her £3 million.

potplant Mon 22-Nov-10 20:59:52

I think that Roxy has spent most of her money. She bought the salon, paid for Jacks miracle treatment, think her brother ripped her off for some of it and she gave some to Peggy.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 23-Nov-10 14:50:28

also why was glenda flirting with phil last night

shes his auntie!!!!

Fimbo Tue 23-Nov-10 14:54:36

Aunt by marriage only though. She knows Phil has the money and wants it.

************SPOILER**************************

Glenda sleeps with Ian this week (yuk)

I think Amira will come back with the baby sometime soon.

Sarsaparilllla Tue 23-Nov-10 14:55:12

I thought that Glenda and the brother were fleecing money off Roxy? confused he was getting access to her online back account at one point?

Rockbird Tue 23-Nov-10 15:04:10

They attempted to fleece money but then Glenda decided that her daughters were more important and Danny was run out of town

Rockbird Tue 23-Nov-10 15:05:20

I had this debate with someone else about Glenda. She's probably not that much older than Phil, I remember Roxy and Ronnie telling Peggy how they used to play tennis with him and he was so much older than them. And she's only related by marriage.

The fact that he's vile would worry me more!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 23-Nov-10 16:10:22

still cant see how roxy got through 3/4million in less than a year hmm- interest on that would be 1000's a year

potplant Tue 23-Nov-10 16:17:50

Well she was funding some kind of bionic man programme for Jack smile

Fimbo Tue 23-Nov-10 17:15:06

Ah yes Jack, that was costing £30K a month but he didn't seem to be in the special clinic for long. Only a few weeks ago he was limping along using a stick and since the wedding (which was another miracle as there seemed to be no further talk of it and then all of a sudden they were getting married the next day!) has had a miracle recovery. Maybe they went to Lourdes on honeymoon?

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 23-Nov-10 18:15:58

he didnt get shot that long ago so only be a few months of £30k - that would be the interest on a few mill a year grin

blametheparents Tue 23-Nov-10 20:25:54

Hang on a min, is Phil renting Roxy;s house?
How come it has been decorated so quickly?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 24-Nov-10 12:17:33

indeed he is, as archie left her that house

Pennies Wed 24-Nov-10 12:53:44

Wouldn't she have a load of money after the Vic fire? Quite impressive to blow a few millions and have nothing at all to show for it. Does she still own Booty?

iwouldgoouttonight Wed 24-Nov-10 12:57:46

To get through £3million in a year she'd have had to spend more than £8k a day! (and that's assuming she kept the whole lot under her mattress and didn't get any interest) hmm

Are they all moving houses and redecorating so the sets are ready for HD TV?

Quenelle Wed 24-Nov-10 13:18:31

Apparently that's why The Vic had to get burned down. So they could rebuild it for HD TV. Richard Madeley told me.

Fimbo Wed 24-Nov-10 13:51:34

Who do they get in to decorate the sets? My god that wallpaper last night where Phil was. Haven't they heard of magnolia? grin

whatkungfuthat Wed 24-Nov-10 13:55:28

What I don't understand is that I thought Roxy sold the Vic and a brewery bought it and put Peggy is as manager. Why is Alfie giving rent to Phil and who paid for the repairs confused

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 24-Nov-10 14:29:15

roxy gave pub to peggie as she felt auntie peg was the rightful owner

then when it burnt down and peggy left, she gave phil her druggie/crackhead son the deeds hmm

as if you would do that

phil btw recovered very well from his adiction - if went cold turkey alone in a living room he would die in real life from a fit but there we go

anyway so phil owns the pub and therefore is renting it to kat and alfie

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: