Talk

Advanced search

Why does Konnie Huq get on my nerves so much?

(12 Posts)
kittya Sun 21-Nov-10 12:25:45

Ive never come accross her before the X Factor and she makes me want to turn it off (probably a good thing) shes so annoying.

I really like her husband though.

cybbo Sun 21-Nov-10 12:35:30

SHe's hopeless
she's a sweaty mess

she should have stayed on Blue Peter

Summerbird73 Sun 21-Nov-10 13:09:52

i didnt mind watching xtra factor last year despite Holly Willoughby being a tad irritating.

This year i simply cannot watch it as Konnie is just awful (and sooo patronising)

spikeycow Sun 21-Nov-10 22:12:19

She is horrible and a shit stirrer. Tonight she tried to get Matt to explicitly slag off Wagner after he'd been booed already. Terrible

Lovecat Sun 21-Nov-10 22:20:26

Yes, we were quite annoyed by the way she tried to get him to say Wagner was the one who was a joke, or whatever.

I quite liked that Vicky one who rang in to have a go at Louie - she should do the presenting!

LynetteScavo Sun 21-Nov-10 22:22:34

Konnie is awful.....they should make let Dermot do the Xtra Factor. The man is brilliant.

Summerbird73 Mon 22-Nov-10 09:30:32

I 'heart' Vicky too - she spoke for the nation - please tell me you are a MNer - you are legend!!

thenightsky Mon 22-Nov-10 11:28:15

I was going to start such a thread as I too find Konnie seriously annoying.

I think she is trying to be Claudia off Strictly.

IHeartKingThistle Mon 22-Nov-10 16:20:24

Holly Willoughby was way better when she did it, but I don't dislike her. This exchange from last night was hilarious:

WAGNER: I am with God, who can be against me?
KONNIE: ATHEISTS!

desiretochange Mon 22-Nov-10 17:01:29

Phewwww, thought I was the only one who finds her completely rubbish

mosschops30 Mon 22-Nov-10 17:04:24

Urrrggghhh she's nauseating I cant stand her. That exchange with Matt last night was unreal. talk about putting words in other peoples mouths, Holly would never have behaved like that.
And telling that caller that no-one liked her.

Actually Konnie NO ONE LIKES YOU so feck off back to kids tv and annoy them

kittya Mon 22-Nov-10 19:08:45

i wonder if she is trying but failing to be cool like her husband?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: