Talk

Advanced search

neighbours today

(72 Posts)
2shoes Fri 19-Nov-10 22:27:57

did anyone see it?
if so......
when the accident happened, why did the 3 people stand there and do nothing?
Kate and Declan were AKA the six million doller man, running between Ringo and Steph
yet they did nothing

Memoo Fri 19-Nov-10 22:29:14

because it wasn't in the scipt

Pancakeflipper Fri 19-Nov-10 22:31:07

They would have had to pay them more money for movement.

Oh poor Donna eh...

2shoes Fri 19-Nov-10 22:49:11

but it was just plain odd
they just stood there
whilst 2 of the worlds worst "actors" ran arround............
and when they saw Steph, why didn't they say Omg it's Steph??
w

bigchris Fri 19-Nov-10 22:54:04

Are they both going to die or just ringo do you think?

GruesomeShellChillingTortoise Fri 19-Nov-10 22:54:24

I was thinking the same. Surely the bystanders would have helped. And when Kate phoned the ambulance she said that one of them wasn't breathing. Does she not know basic 1st aid?

bigchris Fri 19-Nov-10 22:54:53

I hoping steph carks it so dan and libby can bring the baby up

GruesomeShellChillingTortoise Fri 19-Nov-10 22:56:40

I have read the spoilers so i know what happens! grin

2shoes Fri 19-Nov-10 23:56:35

GruesomeShellChillingTortoise but pretendy Declan had his air miles from both chests(no CPR ) so he must have read the spoilers to know who wasn't breathing

Pancakeflipper Sat 20-Nov-10 11:48:40

I haven't read any spoilers but I bet Stef survives so she can be blamed for further upset on the street... And Libby will support her with Lucas....

Pity the new Declan isn't 'exiting'. And whilst in a Neighbours mode - that Andrew ( Paul's sly blond son) what accent is it? Aussie? Scottish a mix? It keeps changing.

Pancakeflipper Sat 20-Nov-10 11:49:11

Forgot to ask - is Dan ever coming back?

Magna Sun 21-Nov-10 07:38:46

I don't think Dan is coming back. The actor who plays him has gone to America to try his luck there as far as I know.

Have seen him in an episode of The Seeker already but he may return in a few years if he doesn't make it wink

dustwhatdust Sun 21-Nov-10 07:52:31

2shoes , I thought the same.
It was ridiculous that 3 spectators didnot seem to be ringing for an ambulance or reacting at all. I know its neighbours but really...!

On another note , how awful is the story line of poppy and how unconvincing this english girl is , she makes the other neighbours cast seem like BAFTA award winners, her acting is so wooden !

bigchris Sun 21-Nov-10 08:19:41

Poppy? Who's that?

Magna Sun 21-Nov-10 09:52:37

Poppy is the english girl who won a part in neighbours. Her cousin is getting involved with the head (Lucas's mate) can't remember his name.

She has only been in a few episodes but her acting is atrocious.

2shoes Sun 21-Nov-10 09:54:40

yes poppy is terrible

lazarusb Sun 21-Nov-10 11:01:48

It's her accent that does my head in. I suppose they were looking for a typical English rose...rather than a normal English girl that speaks with an Australian inflection! grin

TheLastMelon Mon 22-Nov-10 12:32:10

Pancakeflipper the guy who plays Andrew is from Scotland, although i dont think Andrew himself actually ever lived in Scotland?!

I think it was quite obvious from the Monday preview who dies. Very sad

TheLastMelon Mon 22-Nov-10 12:36:21

Also have to add that I thought it was completely unrealistic how Susan, Karl, Lyn, Summer, Lucas etc were running round panicking, waiting on the phone and didn't seem to have anything better to do. Don't they have jobs to go to? Although i bet we see Karl in the hospital later as the doctor

Pancakeflipper Mon 22-Nov-10 17:28:11

Aah LastMelon thank you for the explanation on the dodgy accent.

Poor old Karl must be knackered, he's on duty all the time and what with Paul having needed his care, now Stef and Ringo.... There's only Karl and one other Doctor to sort them all out. They need some Young Doctors...

TheLastMelon Mon 22-Nov-10 20:43:47

And its quite funny how all the residents know the DRs and nurses by their first names. Well lately they seem to be spending all their time there, i.e Toadie and Kate.

anonacfr Tue 23-Nov-10 16:36:03

I can't believe Stef went over to see Donna. Just because she feels guilty she went over to a grieving wiwow to tell her she killed her husband and ask for forgiveness.
If I'd been Donna I would have punched her in the face.

I don't like Kate AT ALL but I felt sorry for her today

amothersplaceisinthewrong Tue 23-Nov-10 16:40:54

Is Karl a GP or a hospital consulant, or what. He seems to be able to deal with all medical situations and is the only Doctor in the whole of Erinsborough!!

anonacfr Tue 23-Nov-10 16:41:56

He's the doctor and Doug's the surgeon from what I can gather. grin

Lydwatt Tue 23-Nov-10 17:01:16

...and Toady, who seems to be an expert in every aspect of law and has foolishly been handing out free legal support to everyone on the street lately.

Its as bad as the school that has about 3 teachers and only one classroom...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: