Talk

Advanced search

Pointless

(13 Posts)
iridium Wed 17-Nov-10 20:38:01

Does anyone else watch this or is it just me?

It's my favourite programme on tv at the moment.

It has a lovely, gentle humour to it.

Talker2010 Fri 09-Sep-11 19:41:41

Was going to start a thread but searched first

I lurve this programme (or do I just love Zander)

notcitrus Fri 09-Sep-11 20:23:27

I like it!
Excellent mix of subjects, and needing both intelligence and luck. And AA and Richard are great.

TigerseyeMum Sat 10-Sep-11 17:45:32

My treat, on a Friday, is to get home early enough to watch it. It reminds me of daytime TV from a few years ago, when it was not all 'real life' fly on the wall set-up nonsense.

deemented Sat 10-Sep-11 17:49:05

I like it too.

Raahh Sat 10-Sep-11 18:32:40

We love this! Dh wants to go on it next year (no way- am too short to see over the podium). I record it everydayblush.

BustersOfDoom Sat 10-Sep-11 18:46:02

I love it too. I record it and watch when I get in from work with a cuppa before I start doing any jobs. Love AA and Richard, they seem to have a great rapport. I will also admit to rather liking the Chase too.

hocuspontas Sat 10-Sep-11 18:49:33

It nicely fills the gap between Deal and Eggheads. <needs to get a life emoticon>

Talker2010 Sat 10-Sep-11 20:08:21

Raahh there was a girl on this week (the musical sister) who stood on a box smile

Deanna1977 Sat 10-Sep-11 20:09:39

Love it. Its very addictive..

slartybartfast Sun 11-Sep-11 10:37:26

another fan here.
AA is the prime reason for watching in the first place grin but it is enjoyable and Very hard

slartybartfast Sun 11-Sep-11 10:54:41

its like family fortunes, only they need the least amount, or obviously zero, people who said the same right answer. rather than the most amount.

Raahh Sun 11-Sep-11 12:22:57

i also have a crush on 'Pointless' friend Richard.
One of DH's friends was on it a few weeks ago- they didn't win, but they had a great time. He said they just spent most of the time in stitches laughing. I think there was an mner who was on it too, can't find the the thread. I have to resist the temptation to google the answers and look really clever in front of DH!

Richard and Alexander are both ridiculously tall (i am 4 ft 8)- I would need a really tall box!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now