Talk

Advanced search

Corrie - so much betrayal at the moment

(21 Posts)
turnitup Sat 13-Nov-10 17:11:20

Oh I cant bear it, I love Tyrone and Peter.

I cant believe Leanne has slept with that awful Nick sad

MyBoyJakey Sat 13-Nov-10 18:58:20

Did all that happen in last nights 2nd episode shock

Bloody missed it!

PyramidofScotcheggs Sat 13-Nov-10 19:01:39

Nick looks like Wallace, of Wallace and Gromit, but with extra gurning and his ears are huge.
I can't stand him, but then he is the spawn of Gail so hardly surprising.

tefal Sat 13-Nov-10 19:02:17

But Peter will be just as bad next week!

kittya Sat 13-Nov-10 21:51:23

Oh, I fancy Peter. I cant help it.

Nick has to go.

turnitup Sun 14-Nov-10 10:40:18

ooh Peter is gonna get it on with Carla then I take it??? If so, more betrayal as her & Lee are best buds confused

I love Peter, he is deffo my fav person in corrie at the moment.

kittya Sun 14-Nov-10 22:13:25

Me too. Infact I like all those three so I hope they dont go under the tram.

ppeatfruit Mon 15-Nov-10 08:42:03

I've stopped watching (and i was hooked)'cos it's got so like stenders not character led and just total sensationalising and bad script.

lilyliz Tue 16-Nov-10 17:06:30

love Peter hate Nick for me it's a no brainer.

kittya Tue 16-Nov-10 17:46:07

Me too.

Mind you, I dont think it is at all like Eastenders. I hate Eastenders. I was on my break on Sunday afternoon and put it on to see two thugs beating up and threatening an old man. How is that entertainment? Corrie would never show such a thing. I still like to think of it as family viewing.

So, do we know its the loopy teacher thats sending the letter? I want her and John Stape to dissappear. Soon.

whiteliesaregoodlies Tue 16-Nov-10 18:01:30

I've got a mental image of Nick now saying "cracking toast, Gromit!" that I can't shake off. I wish he'd disappear into the sunset with Carla, lovely looking woman but her voice just grates on me.

I like Peter too. Sometimes I wish the scriptwriters would just let people be happy - poor silly Leanne.

kittya Tue 16-Nov-10 21:23:40

do you think Carla has had work done? I really like her and she is very attractive.

deaddei Tue 16-Nov-10 21:40:10

Nick has a strange mouth.

MrsDinky Tue 16-Nov-10 22:48:18

I think Carla has had lip fillers, her mouth looks unnatural in profile.

The Gary Windass storyline has been handled very movingly so far, bringing Jim back for it was spot on.

I so wanted Peter and Leanne to be happy..........

kittya Tue 16-Nov-10 23:05:55

they will be. Once Nick goes under the tram.

MrsDinky Wed 17-Nov-10 09:35:35

Oh please please please let it be Nick. Carla too, am getting fed up with her predatory ways and treating everybody like shit (as if Michelle hasn't had enough bad stuff happen to her). Actually, wouldn't mind if Michelle went too, I'm fed up with the entire Connor clan and think they've run their course.

whiteliesaregoodlies Wed 17-Nov-10 10:15:25

Carla is on the verge of a trout pout and her forehead is strangely smooth .... shame as I think she'd be stunning with a bit less slap.

Top of my list apart from Ashley and Clurr is Molly with her funny Chucky face. And if she could manage to take Kevin with her I think we'd all be better off.

On a different subject, how great does Anna look now? That pinny is looking positively fitted.

ppeatfruit Wed 17-Nov-10 10:31:11

I mean there's such a lot of misery now like stenders there's not enough comedy to make up for the misery!! It's always had better comedy than stenders.

MrsDinky Wed 17-Nov-10 12:47:26

The comedy strand is struggling without Blanche. They need to get a storyline going for Norris.

They do seem to me to be piling on the misery though, could really h ave done without the contrived Clair and Ashley move to France bit and the long drawn out Stape storyline, these stories could be concluded quite satisfactorily with much less ado.

kittya Thu 18-Nov-10 20:38:30

Do you think Molly is planning her exit without either man? I can see it in her eyes.

Poor Tyrone, I really felt for him tonight.

MrsDinky Thu 18-Nov-10 22:43:27

Haven't seen it yet, but think that may prove to be her only option, Kevin's never going to leave Sally.

When is the tram crash actually scheduled for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now