Talk

Advanced search

Misfits E4 series two ! Im pulling up a chair and get cozy for the next few weeks ! Yay !

(53 Posts)
iLikeDots Fri 12-Nov-10 12:14:55

grin
I have been looking forward to the second series of misfits for what seems like ages ! I loved the 1st series and will be watching it religiously every week ! It really is one of the best things on TV for if not years, this year at least ! WooooaaHoooo ! Anyone else a bit addicted to the program?

blush Or is the true reality of this situation mean in-fact Im delusional and sad/boring here?

ILovePonyo Fri 12-Nov-10 14:50:59

Yay! I managed to watch the first half an hour last night but then had to go to bed as I was so tired blush

Love it so far, and whatshisname (irish one) is lovely grin

PotPourri Fri 12-Nov-10 20:41:00

Fab programme. Loved last night, they've really moved it on - I didn't know how they could. Will def be watching

iLikeDots Fri 12-Nov-10 20:54:59

Hehe ! At last some common thinkers ! Its a excellent show and I wont miss an eposide ! Im so impressed by Misfits, it maybe come my first 'seen on tv' dvd box set ! However, I was starting to worry a bit as it was looking like I was the only one and must be strange or something! grin

HippyHippopotamus Fri 12-Nov-10 20:56:20

i love it too!

Poncherello Fri 12-Nov-10 20:57:04

Fantastic! Am tempted to watch it again tonight as we recorded it - it was so brilliant! Can't wait for next week grin. Not sure if you're on Facebook but you can become a fan and get updates etc

pumpupthevolume Sun 14-Nov-10 22:43:14

Yes, it was excellent! Yay! I was almost preparing to be disappointed because so many second series of programmes have been pants...( being human?)

Loved how it worked out and that there are still mysteries. I'm watching the prob worker number 3 very closely...

tegan Mon 15-Nov-10 07:13:19

it is amazing. Was slightly worried it wouldn't be as good as series 1 but i think this series could be even better.

EricNorthmansMistress Mon 15-Nov-10 23:19:52

Best thing on tv!!!

iLikeDots Thu 18-Nov-10 10:11:48

YAY ! The next episode of my beloved Misfits hits E$ this evening. It's such a brilliant show ! Roll on 10pm is what I say ! grin

Ooohhhh its even darker this series and they have successfully 'upped their game', so it is not repetitive and continues to be excellent viewing ! Im looking forward to the guy who claims to be Nathan's brother story.

For the 1st time since I was a schoolgirl, I appear to have schoolgirl crushes on Simon, Nathan & Curtis On not such a great note I seem to have a crush on this Nathan's 'brother'after briefly seeing him final bit of last weeks show which is disconcerting as he looks about 16 or something and I have only seen the guy for a nano second! so the less said about the better.

Dear, Im rambling away arent I? Best leave before I bore you all to death with my ranting or just post away just to myself on my love of all things Misfit. blush

HippyHippopotamus Thu 18-Nov-10 17:56:12

thanks for the reminder!

EricNorthmansMistress Thu 18-Nov-10 22:50:00

Hahahaha I was just thinking I'd do Jamie... isn't it brilliant? Who is the ninja? And what future did Curtis see?

iLikeDots Fri 19-Nov-10 18:14:32

Well another excellent episode of MisFits. Still loving it !

EricNorth, I see you have the same taste as me when it comes to Jamie! I only saw him for a second at end of last weeks episode. I was hoping it was a passing crush but i appear to have become more into him as the program went on !

I dont really know who that ninja-person is ? No ideas at all ! I also wondered what Curtis was doing on the edge of that roof, appearing to be waring the 'ninja suit/custom' Can wait ill next thurs now ! Simon is become more creepy/strange by the minute, wonder what's going on there? grin

Nathan's and Jamie's father on TV when I was a kid, Im thinking early 90's here. Hes called Dexter I remember he was a big character 'Press Gang' and for some unknown/weird reason he also presented some computer show called "Games-Master' which my little brother always hogged the TV for and made the rest of us watch it, even if we didn't want to! Memories

pumpupthevolume Fri 19-Nov-10 21:11:44

Yes, Dexter Fletcher... He was in "the Rachel Papers" a film that I loved when I was a teenager. Is it wrong to have crushes on the father and sons???

iLikeDots Sat 20-Nov-10 10:04:32

heheh..... pumpuptyhevolume, of course its all good to fancy the father and both his sons ! You get the best of both worlds.

Hot and horny with boundless stamina with the younger generation and the experience and knowledge of the older man. Plus saves on the traveling around as potentially they all might live in the same house, what more could a girl want from her sex-life, go for it , thats what I say, your on a winner on which ever way you look at it!! !

Good grief, I appear to have thought a lot about this haven't I....hmm wink blush

Liv77 Sat 20-Nov-10 23:30:18

Loved Nathan's suncream routine this week.. Comedy gold.

Favourite scenes are Nathan and Kelly - Genius

Was nice to see Dexter Fletcher this week. I also remember the days of Press Gang (it was much better than Byker Grove)

iLikeDots Fri 26-Nov-10 13:28:14

A nother Misfists and yet again a great episode to watch. Its going much darker this series isn't it. I knew Simon was acting a little strange over the last few shows, now we know (as much as u can as its all a tad confusing and weve only been given 'snipets') well.Also, how damn sexy was the 'Future Simon), I wouldn't kick him out of bed I chain the man to my bed and never let him out the bedroom...ok thats a bit scary!, yummy !

On a more serious note, the series is now half way through and Im m worried that I may not survive "MisFits Cold Turkey' when it does conclude! Misfits and Being Human are by far the best things on TV.

pinkhyena Sat 27-Nov-10 17:44:33

Another misfits fan here! I thought future Simon was pretty hot too- just goes to show how good he is as an actor, present Simon kind of makes my skin crawl lol! Can't wait for next week!

HippyHippopotamus Thu 02-Dec-10 12:00:34

hurrah! its Misfits Day grin

i've finally caught up (having missed last 2 weeks live)

little question.. how come Jamie and Nathan had the same accent but their dad's was completely different?

loving it that alysia and future simon 'get it on' smile
Its quite funny because i have prosopagnosia and i didn't realise who mask man was until he dried his hair!

iLikeDots Thu 02-Dec-10 18:59:14

Hehe...its is Thursday again Hippy, which can only mean a further new episode of MisFits ! I get insanely excited by the though of watching misfits that atm, I and giving my dd whos 4 a good run for her money by becoming who wins the 'most insanely & most unprecedented reaction' to something that is a extremely minor in the grand scheme of things ! DD was winning with her own obsessions with anything and everything to do with dogs ,put it this way, I have to a regular 'soft toy dog' cull when shes at school as , honesty if I didnt do this, we would get evicted as the damn things are everywhere!

Not to sure about the accent question TBH, which is isn't like f me with MisFits.....I blame that sexy as hell 'future Simon' as he was far too yummy and sexy for me to concentrate on the episodes ! I think I may off gone to Planet Sexy future Simon as when he got his top off I just got very distracted from the plot line...No idea why though... heehee
....roll on 10pm....

HippyHippopotamus Thu 02-Dec-10 19:59:41

<sigh of relief> thought i was on my own for a minute then! not sure i'll be awake still at 10 but i will definitely be watching tomorrow grin

you really like future simon, don't you!!

i know its a little premature but they are planning a series 3, aren't they?!

EricNorthpolesChristmas Fri 03-Dec-10 00:32:41

Sooooooo <<<<<SPOILER>>>>>>>

Simon dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't he wear a bullet proof vest? Gaaaaah. They must fix it somehow, mustn't they?

tegan Fri 03-Dec-10 07:34:34

i really like future simon but now i look at present time simon abit differently and it's spoiling it a little for me.

I am strangly finding Nathan attractive at the mo too, How odd is that???

tegan Fri 03-Dec-10 07:40:49

MEGA SPOILER ALERT............

Episode 4
Thursday 2nd December 2010

Summary: Ollie, an environmental protester who has the power to teleport, starts his community service, but is he really destined to become part of the gang? Out on the estate the gang are confronted by super-aggressive Tim who demands money at gunpoint.

They all escape bar Kelly who is held as hostage, so the gang find themselves needing the help of the mysterious man in the mask.Meanwhile Nikki, the girl from Curtis's flash forward vision, has a heart-transplant which gives rise to some unexpected side-effects...

>Presumably this is the episode with the gang suspended from the ceiling and Kelly in a wedding dress (see pictures section).
____

Episode 5
Thursday 9th December 2010

Summary: Nathan is violently killed again and he suspects that Jessica, a charity worker from the community centre, is to blame. To make matters worse, Jessica seems to have targeted Simon as her next victim so the gang decide to track her down before she can strike again.

Kelly meets Bruno who is on the run from the police. She hears his thoughts and he thinks she's beautiful. Has Kelly finally found her perfect man, or is there more to Bruno than meets the eye?

____

Episode 6
Thursday 16th December 2010

Summary: After the existence of super-powers is exposed to the world at large, the gang become celebrity super-heroes, known as the 'ASBO Five'. There is serious money to be made, as long as the gang can manage to handle their fame. But, as they settle in at a luxury hotel, they find their renown has made them the target of a sinister killer, who has the most bizarre power yet encountered.

HippyChristmaspotamus Fri 03-Dec-10 08:05:45

question here for you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: