Talk

Advanced search

Is that really James Blunt on Have I Got News For You

(34 Posts)
FlamingMagnaFlow Thu 04-Nov-10 21:09:12

Sat watching the above and what has he done to his hair or am I being stupid and its not him hmm

Coca Thu 04-Nov-10 21:11:06

Yes it is him

krisskross Thu 04-Nov-10 21:11:17

how can you even notice the hair when he is wearing than jacket. OMG.

FlamingMagnaFlow Thu 04-Nov-10 21:14:08

I have an uncontrollable urge to punch him to see if he is real - jacket, hair and that mouth <need chocolate>

jooseyfruit Thu 04-Nov-10 21:14:08

he looks botoxed and his jacket looks like one of bonnie tylers. weird.

FlamingMagnaFlow Thu 04-Nov-10 21:16:44

Chocolate not working still want to. He doesn't look real

Meglet Thu 04-Nov-10 21:18:29

I was only listening to it until now.

<<looks up at screen>>

FlamingMagnaFlow Thu 04-Nov-10 21:25:33

What worries me is that I have never really had any strong feelings about him i.e. like/not like but tonight he just seems weird. Please someone tell me its not just me hmm

KenDoddsDadsDogHatesFireworks Thu 04-Nov-10 21:26:26

He makes me feel very uneasy. Odd bloke.

AnyFawker Thu 04-Nov-10 21:27:16

omg...he looks like the Bride Of Wildenstein shock

FlamingMagnaFlow Thu 04-Nov-10 21:29:27

And now they are doing the clowning around magazine - thats what his mouth reminds me of he just needs the red nose.

KenDodd you have hit the nail on the head but I can't stop watching

2cats2many Thu 04-Nov-10 21:31:10

I'm not a fan or anything, but he actually came across as being very funny and clever. Looked v wierd tho'.

kittya Thu 04-Nov-10 21:31:14

He has always given me the creeps, even more so when it came out what a womaniser he is. I dont know how he does it.

mejon Thu 04-Nov-10 21:31:49

I thought he looked very feminine (and not in a good way) - strange dyed hair and looks like he's wearing lipgloss. Can't stand his music either!

MollieO Thu 04-Nov-10 21:51:07

I didn't recognise him and couldn't work out if he was a man or a woman. Then they played that video of his singing on Sesame Street and I thought OMG wtf has he done to himself?

MollieO Thu 04-Nov-10 21:52:24

Womaniser as in shagging them or shopping with them? confused

AnyFawker Thu 04-Nov-10 21:53:34

kittya...you don't know how he does it ? shock

I wonder what it is about the millionaire James Blunt that attracts bimbos ...

Hassled Thu 04-Nov-10 21:53:51

I like sweet little James. He's had enough stick at this stage - I think he's funny. And clever. And strangely feminine.

AnyFawker Thu 04-Nov-10 21:54:33

no, hassled...just strange grin

Rindercella Thu 04-Nov-10 21:54:55

I said to DH that JB's jacket probably cost an absolute fortune waste of money

He is a very odd person, I have to say. Did anyone see him on Graham Norton the other night? He was even weirder than he was on HIGNFY.

kittya Thu 04-Nov-10 22:04:21

Doesnt he live in Ibiza? He's certainly changed. Ive never liked his music and, that jacket and lipgloss!!

krisskross Thu 04-Nov-10 22:08:34

i cant stand him, that awful song that went round and round- youre beautiful i guess it was called. i always thought it was v cynical- he used the word subway in it for the american market, as no one here would say that. then maybe i had too much time to obsess. that jacket though. freaky.
but- i was stunned to find i did find him quite funny on HIGNFY

hattymattie Fri 05-Nov-10 09:12:16

Not sure what he looked like before and don't like his voice but do like his melodies (except the highly irritating Beautiful). Thought he did a good job with Hislop - not everybody can hold their own in that hot seat!

DandyDan Fri 05-Nov-10 13:11:35

I thought he looked weird, came out with some weird stuff but mostly was up to the mark on the witticisms and up-to-date politic stuff.

More bizarre still was Jedward acting like the toddlers they are on Never Mind the Buzzcocks: the whole thing nearly fell apart.

lazarusb Fri 05-Nov-10 17:20:56

Oh God- Jedward were AWFUL! I was waiting for Phil to jump over the desk and deck them. They were so annoying and wrecked the show. Irritating feckers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now