Talk

Advanced search

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASTEENDERS SPOILER

(29 Posts)
coventgarden Fri 23-Jul-10 20:30:50

I KNEW Denise wasn't dead.

EccentricaGallumbits Fri 23-Jul-10 20:31:36

I think you'll find I predicted this HOURS ago.

fin54 Fri 23-Jul-10 20:32:00

OMG !! Can you believe what has just happened

coventgarden Fri 23-Jul-10 20:32:19

I knew it days and days ago <sticks out tongue> grin

mamasunshine Fri 23-Jul-10 20:34:35

OMG what a twist shock I was expecting something, but not that!!! Brilliant!!

5inthebed Fri 23-Jul-10 20:35:05

I knew she wasn't dead, but I didn't think that he had her captive! The plot thickens. Who was in the coffin then?

nicolamumof3 Fri 23-Jul-10 20:37:56

ooh yes who was in the coffin, good point eh?! sick b&stard!

mamasunshine Fri 23-Jul-10 20:39:36

My dh said when Lucas was identifying the body it was a prostitute that he'd killed? As Lucas was the only person who 'identified' the body!

EccentricaGallumbits Fri 23-Jul-10 20:42:11

at the risk of repeating myself....

bod in canal one f Lucas's other victims - he's been ona murderous religious weirdy killing spree - saving the world from its elf. Denise will escape in a few weeks and Lucas will ge his cummupance.

QOD Fri 23-Jul-10 20:42:11

gah gah - I wanted to read the spoiler and now I spoilt it - lol - but i KNEW she wasnt dead!
silly stenders.

bluebump Fri 23-Jul-10 21:35:23

I guessed this too!

niftyfifty Fri 23-Jul-10 21:53:58

Haven't watched EE for a while but tuned in tonight - WHERE is he keeping Denise though? Anyone know?

DuelingFanjo Fri 23-Jul-10 22:05:15

saving the world from its elf? they have elves in eastenders? shock

MaryAnnSingleton Fri 23-Jul-10 22:08:42

me too - I told ds and i was right !

HinnyPet Fri 23-Jul-10 22:16:03

She's in the cellar of the boarded up house next door to Patricks house, I'm sure. (who did live there?)

abroadandmisunderstood Fri 23-Jul-10 22:24:21

Oh bollocks. Why do I read the Eastenders threads, even when they warn me? I've only just had the kids finding Owen's body in the square gardens...

<turns away, fingers in ears lalalalala>

FindingMyMojo Fri 23-Jul-10 22:24:39

OMG I only saw 15 min but missed the vital bit obviously. OH said Denise wasn't dead & I hadn't read the Diane P was leaving. BUT the woman in the cancal had the same pink nails as D, but not the bracelets? Going to catch up NOW!

potplant Fri 23-Jul-10 22:42:03

OMG it was great.
Hope they do this quick tho. If she's still in there at Christmas I won't be pleased.

QOD Sat 24-Jul-10 08:52:02

Now is he holding her there or is she there out of choice?

MaryAnnSingleton Sat 24-Jul-10 08:54:03

so Lucas obv. put Diane in the cellar,went out and picked up a girl with pink nails (unless he painstakingly painted them with Diane's nail varnish) did her in and bunged her in the canal...

purepurple Sat 24-Jul-10 08:58:50

I did not expect that.

lifeinagoldfishbowl Sat 24-Jul-10 09:56:19

I loved the way he said he was going to spend some time with Denise grin

ErnestTheBavarian Sat 24-Jul-10 10:35:46

good twist but too farfetched. I mean the older dd went with him to identify the body. She bottled it and didn't go in in the end, but how could he have been sure? So then the dd would have said it wasn't her. Plus, he police said the body had been in the canal only a matter of hours, so when did he have the time to pop out, find and murder a black (presumably) prostitute, bung her in the canal rush back, then spend all that time harranguing Denise in the car, throttling her then bringing her back to the Square, which is busier than Picadilly Circus, and stash her, undetected in the basement unseen, and no one has heard a thing hmm.

But I did find myself asking myself how he could do such a thing to inflict so much pain on his DD and on lIbby, forcing them to go to her funeral, Libby having just lost her dad as well. But then I remind myself it isn't real......

Is a good twist I suppose, best doof doof moment in ages, but a (bit) too farfetched.

purepurple Sat 24-Jul-10 13:25:27

What, Eastenders farfetched? Never grin I do agree with you though, I nearly typed everything that you said, but couldn't be arsed cos I knew someone would come along and do it for me (which is what I love about mumsnet)

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 24-Jul-10 14:37:41

maybe he killed a prossie knowing he was going to kill debise

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: