Talk

Advanced search

Half term in London for teenage boy(s)

(9 Posts)
mumblechum Tue 13-Oct-09 12:59:12

Ok have done all the museums to death, so looking for some new ideas if possible. Would like to take ds (15) in, we haven't been to London for 6 months or so.

May also bring one of his friends, but if I do that it will really be more a matter of making sure they get though the tube system ok and leaving them to their own devices for an hour or so.

DS is mad on gaming, not intersted in clothes shopping.

Any ideas gratefully received!

mumblechum Tue 13-Oct-09 17:39:45

bumping

mumeeee Tue 13-Oct-09 21:22:30

Sorry I've only got girls who love clothes shopping and watching Musicals. DD2 19 even weht to the Zoo when she went to visit DD1. So I'm really only bumping this for you.

ADifferentMe Wed 14-Oct-09 15:52:27

Have you looked on the TimeOut London site?

I also only have girls!

webwiz Wed 14-Oct-09 15:59:56

DS is quite fond of visiting the huge HMV on oxford street and going into some sort of "looking at games" trance.

mumblechum Thu 15-Oct-09 11:18:22

Thanks. HMV would definitely be up his street. He has q. a lot of birthday money left so would be in game heaven!

ajandjjmum Thu 15-Oct-09 14:49:09

The Ice Bar - total rip-off but he'd definitely gain a few 'cool' points with his friends.

mamas12 Fri 16-Oct-09 21:33:17

Yes anything music related and what about a tour of one of the London football clubs.

violetqueen Mon 19-Oct-09 17:21:31

Hi - my son always enjoys Covent Garden watching the street performers.
Nearby is Forbidden Planet
http://forbiddenplanet.com/
and um,can't remember name but sort of smal;l shopping plazza place maybe this one
The Piazza, Covent Garden
London, WC2E 8BE.

Hope this helps ,good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now