Talk

Advanced search

How pathetic I am?

(6 Posts)
KathH Sun 13-Sep-09 22:14:01

DD2 who's 13 has gone on a school trip abroad today for 6 days. She's the noisiest, most selfish, back chatting, disobedient child I know and I miss her like mad. The house is so quiet, there's no shouting between her, her sister and 2 brothers and I really should be loving every minute of the peace and quiet. Instead I found myself sniffing her dressing gown just because it had her smell on it! I know its really sad especially as she's not over fond of showering! She thinks she's some kind of gangster but I caught her this morning sticking her manky old eeyore in her case thats she's put on her pillow since she was about 3.

ADifferentMe Sun 13-Sep-09 22:15:41

Aaah, maybe six days away will make her appreciate you wink

2shoes Sun 13-Sep-09 22:29:16

aww I soo understand. dd went away for 6 days(she has severe cp) so you would think I would love it........I missed her so much.
hope she has a lovely time and misses you(she will)

MrsWeasley Sun 13-Sep-09 22:31:59

KathH I have a replica that you could borrow.grin My DD is noisy, selfish, back chatting, disobedient and rude. You want her for a week?

piscesmoon Sun 13-Sep-09 22:37:27

I bet she misses you too! (even if she wouldn't admit it).

KathH Sat 19-Sep-09 23:14:56

well she's back. After having a lovely quiet house for a week there's noise, there's chaos, there's arguing, there's loud "music" and I dont think I would have it any other way. She spent all her spending money on presents for us all - ds2 has a massive Donald Duck from Disneyland Paris and I have my favourite perfume! She even bought presents for the grandparents and something for the childminder she used to go to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now