Advanced search

CRB check

(3 Posts)
2shoes Sat 12-Sep-09 23:22:19

ds has to have one, he came home with this list of things to take in.
we have his birth certificate for identity.
but we are a bit stuck on the other stuff (he needs 3)
so will his EMA letter be ok as one?
(have a bank statement and NHS card as the other 2) as I can't think of anything else in his name.

smileydee Sun 13-Sep-09 08:05:15

The form should have come with a great long list of what they'll accept. I think last time I had mine done they wanted proof of identity (driving licence) and proof of residence. Didn't have any bills in my name so they accepted a letter from a professional org. I belong to.

If your ds is under 18, some photo ID (passport) and, yes, EMA letter should be ok but if not sure, phone before you post stuff inc. p/port off.

2shoes Sun 13-Sep-09 17:38:01

thanks, he hasn't got a passport, but it says birth certificate in that bit, he is doing it through college, so hopefully it will be ok

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: