Talk

Advanced search

Getting rid of one without the other

(3 Posts)
damncat Mon 20-Jul-09 14:46:12

Long story: went to France with husband and 3 kids. He gave up and returned after 2 years. We stayed, but came back to UK 4 years ago. After 13 years he wanted to see kids! He appeared to have changed; now staying in my flat and paying some of the electricity etc. BUT only ever cooks/buys stuff for kids. I am ignored, except for snide messages written by him. I live in lounge, he has bedroom 2. 16 year old has not said a polite word to me in a month (and only 2 sentances in total at that), I am invisible and going bananas. 14 year old talks to me if Daddy not here. I want him out, HOW? Am afraid 16 year old will go with, he has more money than I and she is at the age where that is more important than the parent who raised her. Help, please, before I go totally nuts.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 20-Jul-09 17:11:06

Who do you want out?

mumblechum Mon 20-Jul-09 18:35:25

I'm struggling to understand why you're allowing him to live in your house 13 years after you separated.

Have you tried simply telling him that you want him to leave?

TBH although your 16 year old may initially move out I'll bet my bottom dollar he/she will be back within a month once they realise they're missing home comforts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now