Talk

Advanced search

Young Teens - Boys Clothes

(10 Posts)
merlot Mon 08-Jun-09 20:15:32

Where can I buy my 13 year old son clothes that will be `cool' enough for him to find them acceptable! All ideas gratefully appreciated.

mummyflood Mon 08-Jun-09 21:14:59

I buy most of DS's clothes at Sport Soccer or Primark. Sport Soccer now seem to stock more non-sporty clothes, eg jeans, as well as all the sporty branded stuff. Great prices too. Or if you are after labels you could try TK Maxx.

bruffin Mon 08-Jun-09 22:29:44

Must admit I buy most of ds's clothes online.
For years most of his clothes have come from
La Redoute/vertbaudet

Next online has a much better range of older boys clothes than in their shops

DS 13 is tall and actually fits into small mans size or 16 yr old clothes.

Debenhams have quite good ranges upto 16yr old and so does BHS in the shops as well as online

anxmum Tue 09-Jun-09 07:50:19

H&M are quite good, also last time we did a big shop in Debenham's sale. Got lots of Duffer/Quicksilver stuff for half price. Billabong are also popular here.

scaryteacher Tue 09-Jun-09 09:03:29

Boden is OK - and ds 13 wears it without complaint. Generous sizings too; is a lifesaver as I am not in UK, and can't find clothes for him easily as they cut for smaller kids on the continent than we do in UK.

lazymumofteenagesons Tue 09-Jun-09 21:31:12

H&M good. How big is he, mine could fit into Top Man at 13 they do jeans in 26" waist and do and XXS which should fit the average 13 year old.

scaryteacher Wed 10-Jun-09 09:53:55

Bought him a supposed age 16 top at H&M last year, and it was too tight. C&A do some relaxed waistband stuff that is Ok for the summer, but becomes a problem in the winter as the legs are always way too long.

optimisticmumma Wed 10-Jun-09 11:21:38

Burton does some basic stuff if you have a tall 13 year old. T shirts, hoodies etc. Good selection of jeans too.

Molivan Wed 10-Jun-09 14:16:24

My son (15) likes the stuff in the Joe Brown's catalogue if you want to try them. I'm sure there's a website.

Northumberlandlass Thu 11-Jun-09 12:49:16

I'm a big H&M fan ! V cool but not that expensive.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now