Talk

Advanced search

Good luck to all Yr9's sitting their SATs next week

(8 Posts)
Milliways Sun 01-May-05 23:10:46

I know my DD is spending this Bank holiday weekend with her head in the Maths & Science books.

Why can't they have exams in the winter?

Good luck to all those Yr 9's & their parents.

This time next week it will all be over

JanH Sun 01-May-05 23:33:41

It's only SATs though, milliways - it doesn't matter - tell her to go out and play tomorrow

Potty1 Mon 02-May-05 10:37:24

Yeah good luck to all - I've got KS2 Sats, KS3 Sats and AS levels in my house at the moment, roll on Summer

tigermoth Wed 04-May-05 00:02:29

That's a huge lot of revision, potty1. Good luck to all.

And good luck to all year 9s.

Potty1 Wed 04-May-05 18:15:31

How's it going Milliways? We are surprisingly laid back here.

Milliways Fri 06-May-05 15:43:44

Sorry Potty - missed that before. DD has been doing ok - says the first Science Paper was Hard. She will be home soon ready to celebrate the weekend. Then, one more week & she's off on a school trip to Provence - lucky girl!

Do you know when they get the results?

Potty1 Fri 06-May-05 16:23:33

Don't have a clue when they get the results. Just glad its over for ds2 - he thought the second science paper was the more difficult one. Ds1 has finished all his coursework (surprisingly), so he's just got the final exams to do and dd has hers to face next week. She had another wobbly moment yesterday worrying about her maths but got a high level 5 (only dropped 10 marks) in the mock English papers they did the week before so who cares!!

Hope your dd enjoys her trip - mine is going to sunny Somerset in June

Milliways Fri 06-May-05 21:31:39

My DD is obviously v.happy it's all over as for the last hour she's been playing her flute & keyboard upstairs.

Music whilst you Mumsnet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now