Talk

Advanced search

Proud/excited/nervous mum

(5 Posts)
Mothernature Mon 11-Apr-05 10:05:18

Ds1 has an interview for his work's experience, ...I know, its only work experience, but he has to telephone the Manager for an interview... It's @ a Bank in Manchester, he will have to get 2 buses to get to work, he will hopefully be working from 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 6pm Friday, I will be going to sort him out with pants shirt and tie asap, I know he'll be quiet capable, but I'm so nervous/excited for him..anyone else gone through this stage yet? any worldly advise..?

kama Mon 11-Apr-05 10:07:57

Message withdrawn

Mothernature Mon 11-Apr-05 12:27:07

bump

Marina Mon 11-Apr-05 12:29:41

I hope he has a blast and that they give him some interesting and fun things to do. We had a GCSE experience student a couple of years ago and everyone found the placement great fun.

jojo38 Tue 12-Apr-05 21:50:50

Not yet, but just about to embark on this journey. My ds isn't "bothered" about it - his is in June some time and he is so laid back I could scream!
I have a sd who has gone through it and she says she thoroughly enjoyed it. She worked at a blood bank!

Best of luck and do enjoy it with him.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: