Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

is it acceptable.....

(9 Posts)
crkm Fri 22-Aug-08 16:05:29

to be glad that dd1(15) has gone to camp till monday? i am so relieved to have a few days off from the attitude and the moaning and the grumps and muttering under the breath and....... it goes on and on!! couldnt wait to get her out the door this morning, and now am feeling guilty.

BecauseImWorthIt Fri 22-Aug-08 16:06:48

Totally acceptable.

Stop with the feeling guilty.

grin

maidamess Fri 22-Aug-08 16:06:54

Don't feel guilty. I have just despatched my 3 down to the outlaws until Tuesday!

I must admit, I do feel at a bit of a loose end. All those things I swore I'd do the minute I had some time to myself now don't seem so appealing.

When's Deal or No deal on?

BecauseImWorthIt Fri 22-Aug-08 16:08:00

MN.

Lie down for a snooze.

Read a good book.

Read a bad book!

Drink a large glass of wine.

the possibilities are endless ...

crkm Fri 22-Aug-08 16:09:32

would be bliss to get rid of the other 3 too - but they are not quite at the stage of dd1!!!! funny how quiet it is without her though........

bagsforlife Sat 23-Aug-08 09:21:30

She'll be much nicer when she comes back too (well for a few days or hours anyway).

sarah293 Sat 23-Aug-08 09:24:05

Message withdrawn

crkm Sat 23-Aug-08 11:31:52

dd rang this morning and is having a fab time - canoeing and rock climbing and abseiling. wish i could have gone with her.......

RustyBear Sat 23-Aug-08 11:36:55

My two are both at Reading Festival - went early on Thursday & probably won't be back till mid-day Monday.

DH & I are enjoying the peace, exclusive use of the TV, a tidy kitchen, not running out of bread, milk, anything nice in the fridge, access to the bathroom at all times,etc, etc.

Make the most of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now