Talk

Advanced search

My Ex refuses to exercise visitation because my teenager is rude!

(5 Posts)
Moski Mon 11-Aug-08 01:46:43

Am I the only one out there whose ex husband doesn't exercise his visitation because our DS is a teenager and, thus, not very much fun? My Ex is supposed to have our DS all summer, plus other vacations. He even went to court to get more visitation when our DS was a cute 8 year old. The last time my Ex "did me the favor" of taking our DS, he sent him home on a plane with no notice because he was "rude". I told him the skies would be full of teenagers if everyone could send them away for being "rude" and he hung up on me.

Chandra Mon 11-Aug-08 02:10:17

How rude? rude like a hormonal teenager that bangs the door of his room after him?, or rude like a mean bad person that hurts other people in his household?

I supose that a person who has not been living with a hormonal teenager in a daily basis may not be prepared to deal with their behaviour. However, rudeness doesn't equal to teenagers in my dictionary.

How rude could someone be to earn an early flight home? What did he say?

Moski Mon 11-Aug-08 02:26:20

Rude like the hormonal teenager only not quite that bad. Called his stepmother a bitch in a text message to a friend.

Sparks Fri 15-Aug-08 10:57:20

So ds wasn't rude to stepmum herself? And ex-h only found out by snooping on ds's phone? I honestly don't think it's that bad.

Bronze Fri 15-Aug-08 10:58:49

Isn't that the point where he's supposed to be more of a parent figure not less!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now